P̥̠͈R̓O͉̟͇ͦ̊̐͂̄L̩̬O͌͑̅͛ͮ̿G͍̳ͅUͯ̄̔̌ͦ̊Ȇ̦̞͙͍̋͌̓ͨ ̲̬͐̌

AUTHOR POV

"Please spare me!! I don't want to die yet!!!". Screamed the old man who doesn't pay debts and always gambles but this time, he can't pay his debts and he even abuses his family member.

"You deserve it anyways. What an asshole! You know you can't pay but still...". The deep husky voice said while glaring at him.

"don't you afraid of me?... You should think of the consequences first before you borrow my money". She said while playing with her gun. Poor the old man, he looks terrified.

"No! No! Please I beg you! I don't have any money.....please give me times..". Beg the old man still smeared with his own blood gushing out of his body.

She scoffed."Time??I gave you one years to pay off your debts but here you are begging for your life.. So pathetic.Now you will pay with your life.".

"NO!!-". Without waiting for more time, she shoots the bullets into his head.

"Wah Unnie! You're so cool!". Lisa chuckles while eating the cupcakes in her hand.

"I know right? I feel like watching the movie. That's my unnie!.". Chaeyoung said with food inside her mouth that cause her cheek to be like a chipmunk.

"Okay you two where's Jennie and why are you here? Don't you supposed to sleep right now?.".Jisoo said while cleaning the blood and ask the bodyguard to clean the mess.

"Hehe first Jennie is sleeping.She is hella tired. And second I'm HUNGRY.". Chaeyoung said still eating.

"Typical chaeng.. Unnie I don't want to sleep yet cause I'm so excited for tomorrow!!.".Lisa said screaming at the end.

"Aishhh you so loud Lisa.Well,I'm tired.. So bye.".Jisoo said going out of the basement to her room.

"Bye unnie! Sleep well!!". Screamed Lisa and then turn to Chaeyoung who still eating the donuts.

"Yah! Stop eating!You will get stomach ache later.... Yah chipmunk! Do you hear me?!.".Lisa yelled but the blonde chipmunk still eating.

"Ok suit yourself.... I'm so done with this bullshit! I'm going to sleep.Stay here alone with the dead old man.". Lisa said while going out of the basement.

"What the-Yah Lisa wait for me! Don't leave me alone!! Yaaahhhhhh!.". Chaeyoung yelled while stuffing the donuts inside her mouth then follow Lisa to her room.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

JISOO POV

AT YG HEADQUARTERS

"Well girls, as you all know the reason for this meeting is I want to inform you all that you have a new mission while resting for two years.".YG said looking at the girls but mostly me.

"Rest?? That's mean we are going to rest while going for the mission?.". Jennie said looking so confused.

"Yes Jennie. That's mean new mission new identity.".YG said looking at the form in his hand.

"Yes cool!! I already decided what I want to be..".Lisa said while looking at the walls dreamily.

"This time you guys gonna decided what you want to be but please don't too much.".Yg said hopely looking at Lisa who are giggling silently.Well most of the time she decided our identity.

"So I'm gonna explain it to the girls later at the dorm since I am planning this mission.".I said while taking the documents from YG.

"Ok girls.. Listen to your leader. This mission is dangerous.It involved the most dangerous mafia and you must get along with the  other team that will help you.". YG said.

"Which group??.". Jennie said.

"Bangtan Sonyeodan as in BTS.".I said. Actually BTS is our rival 2 years ago but now we are friends.We still didn’t get to see their faces.May I say they are very mysterious.

"WHAT? BTS!". The girls were shocked except for me of course.

"Yes! Finally we can see their faces.I wonder what they looked like.".Chaeyoung said putting her face in her palms and staring at the cupcakes in front of her. Typical chipmunk and food.

"I know right. We have to make a good first impression. We don't want to look like a sack of potato in front of them right?.".Lisa said looking at me. Why me? I'm always pretty ok. I'm just love my hoodie so much and cap.

"Ok Lisa. I know what you mean and we have to pack our things. The flight is tomorrow we don't have much time.". I said looking at them.

"Ok Unnie!!.". They said together.

"Ermm sajangnim. Thanks for this document. May we go now?.". I said while holding the document.

"Ok girls. You may go now and remember please be safe and I send some of my men to guard you all. See you in two years.". YG said and shake our hands. Well we will miss this place and sajangnim actually Jennie's uncle. He may look scary but he took us all in with him after our parents dead. So he basically our guardian.

After that we said goodbye to YG and we head to our dorm and pack our things.

I have choose our house already in Busan. I designed the house with sajangnim helps. I always want to live in a house that I designed so this is the opportunity. Of course the house look luxury or may I say mansion..

Well I can't wait to see our mansion that I planned for years. I hope the girls like it. They must like it.

Bye Seoul! Busan, here we come!

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

So that's it!!!

Feel free to vote and comment❤️

~A.M.H