✨Ch 8: Sleep✨

(I found this 👆🏻.. Kinda funny)

3RD PERSON POV

Two days has passed and it's their second day at school. The atmosphere today is a bit different compared with yesterday. There's none student lingering around and it's almost deserted. The gang is a bit late so maybe that's the reason there's none students around.

Jennie felt this weird feeling. It's almost telling her that there's gonna be a weird things happen today. Oh how true the feeling is. As soon as they set their foot into the classroom, they saw the students just lie down or just sit on a mat with a blanket covering them. 'I should have known'  Jennie thought.

Desks and chairs were arranged on the sides and that's make their class have enough space for them. The classroom are very spacious after all.
They didn't the teacher at his desks until he cleared his throat.

"You all must be the new students. That's ok to be late sometimes. Let's just sit down and chill." The teacher smiled sweetly instructing them to sit which they obeyed.

They sit close to each other as they don't want to be mixed with other people. They look around and some kf them just sleeping soundly and some of them in their own world.

"Ok students wake up! My name is Mr.Jun. I am your teacher for today since the old creatures have their dumb meeting." The students laugh at his last word.

"No more talking and relaxed then sleep. We have no better things to do anyways." The teacher shrugged as if it's not a big deal. The students soon drifting in their dreamland except for the gang. They planned to ditch the class for breakfast since they don't have time to cook.

They walked slowly to the exit carefully not to steps on the students on the way. They sigh in relief as they were out of the school gate. Right now they are debating whether to use the boy's car or the girls. After a minute, they decided to use their own car because they don't want to go to school anymore.

They ride to the nearby convenient store to satisfy their hunger. They walk into the store and eat to their content.

After that with a full stomach, they drove to the girls house to start a discussion about the mission they had given.

✰✰✰✰✰✰

JIMIN POV

Currently we are in our car driving to the girl's house since we don't want to admit that we left our house messy in hurry and we don't want to be labelled 'Dirty' so to the girl house.

We now arrived at their house. I can say that they have the style. If we do party at their pool I bet it's gonna be a banger.

After Jin park the car, Hoseok hyung and I found ourself running into their house despite the continuous nagging Jin gave. It's fun though.

The first thing that caught my eyes is there is fridge everywhere in the corner of the house. It's totally everywhere. I want to ask about the fridge but gonna save that for later.

They lead us to this library and I saw Lisa pushing the racks showing a big metal door. Then Rosè typing something like password and the door opened by itself. There is stairs leading downstairs. It's not dark and it's bright just enough not to make us tripping our own feet.