✨CH 5:FIRST MEET✨

JISOO POV

I'm here alone at the couch in the living room waiting for the girls. We are getting ready to have dinner outside and I'm also want to buy something at the mall.

Tomorrow is our first day in school. At the same time, it's feel excited and thrilling. I'm never goes to real school before and these years I've been home schooled so I have no idea what to expect tomorrow.

"Unnie! We're done!". Lisa said walking down the stairs together with the girls. They look good as always. My girls are sure a goddess.

We wear quite matching outfits except for the colours, accessories, brand and material. I wear white shirt with a grey hoodie and soft material jean with a white sneakers and a white cap. Lisa wears blue denim jeans and pink long sleeves knitted sweater with a converse. Chaeyoung wear green hoodie and jeans with green cap and green sneakers. Jennie wears black knitted sweater with blue denim jeans and converse.

"Are you ready guys!". I ask with enthusiasm as I feel excited to meet them. You guys will meet them soon.

"Unnie, you look excited just for dinner?". Jennie said curiously.

"Really, I don't know. Anyways, let's go.". We all then head to the garage. As we open it,we can definitely saw our new cadillac escalade suv.

"Wow! I never met this guy before.". Jennie said with her wide eyes and open mouth.

"Close your mouth everyone. The flies might choke you.". I said as I walked to the suv.

"But why this suv look different? Is it supposed to look like this.?". Lisa said looking around the suv.

"It's not supposed to look like this. I modified it, that's why." I said which is true. I spend two years to make this guy here looking like this.

"Unnie, can we ride this!". Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"Of course, get in everyone." I said walking to the driver side. I get inside and saw everyone looking around amazed. I can't help but feel proud.

"Wah, It's look more beautiful inside. Look at this creamy coloured leather seat. Also look at this belt, I bet it's cost more than my heels." Jennie said roaming her hands around the leather seat.

"Let me show you something." I said and they immediately look at me expectantly. I then open the fridge in between the driver and passenger seat. They look widening their mouth.

"It's also have chocolate and coke and and and-" Chaeyoung got cutted off by Jennie.

"Yah chipmunk, we can see it too." Jennie said uninterested. We laughed at them.

"Alright, let's go guys." I then start the car engine. The car roar beautifully. I got satisfied by the sounds. We then head to the restaurant. On the way, we couldn't stop talking. Most of it was about the car and I explained to them. I also told them that this car have secret weapon hideout at the back and even in the front. Soon we arrive at the restaurant. I hope they wait for us since we already a bit late.

Chaeyoung couldn't hide her excitement and she stormed inside the restaurant with Lisa trying to stop her.

Me and Jennie walk inside side by side. My eyes wandering around the place until I noticed a pair of brown eyes smiling at me.

                       ✰✰✰✰✰✰

JUNGKOOK POV

Today we are going to eat dinner outside. Luckily, I was able to convince them otherwise I can't think of any reason to explain.