✨Ch 20: A Rat✨

3RD PERSON POV

Jungkook, Taehyung, Baekhyun and Chen are walking down the halls trying to find where the prisoners were.

After their earpiece were disconnected, they have to stay together and relied on their senses because there is no one can told them wether the line is clear or not.

"You two are already know the ins and out of this place, right?" Taehyung ask Baekhyun and Chen just to break the ice between them. They actually never talk to each other unless about work.

The two who just heard Taehyung's voice turn to him and hesitantly nodded.

"So can you tell me where usually people locked everyone is?" The question really makes Baekhyun and Chen confused because didn't they on the way to that place?

Taehyung already expect the reaction of them. He acts like he doesn't care about the looks coming from Baekhyun and Chen.

"I can't work with people who are quiet and boring." Then, he and Jungkook walk through them ahead. Baekhyun and Chen just watching how Taehyung and Jungkook walks in front of them.

"Did he just call us boring? Quiet?" After waking up from his reverie, Baekhyun ask himself as if he didn't accept the way Taehyung describe himself. He scoffed.

"Did he just called us that?" Baekhyun ask Chen again but he only got a nodding. He look at him im disbelief.

"And you just accept that?" his voice slightly raised and without any response, Chen walks catching up with Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Ugh, just lucky I am. It's okay, you're still handsome." Baekhyun said sarcastically and assuring himself, he followed Chen and since they already far he had to run.

When he already five meter away with them, he wondered why they suddenly stopped walking. He stopped when he saw what in front of them.

"Should we just run away?" Baekhyun said whispering to the three in quivering voice. Jungkook look at him in wide eyes.

"Are you scared?" Jungkook watch his tone down because he doesn't want to attract that people.

"It's not like I-I'm sc-" Taehyung cutted him and glaring as if skinning Baekhyun with his eyes.

"Oh please. Is this your first time?" He said in mocking and that's make Baekhyun a little angry. He can never stand the arrogance of Taehyung.

Sensing Baekhyun anger, Chen put his hand on Baekhyun's chest to remind him that he can't make any fuss right now.

"Let's just finish them all." Chen said and running to the people inside in big white room and before he can get inside, he needs to swipe the card to enter. The people inside consist of people who in test for the Flakka drug that Mr Jang made and the guard.

But the people who are in test were tied in their hands and leg with metal so they can't make a scene when the side effect of that drug active.

The three of them didn't have any reason to not listen to Chen. Baekhyun already know what's inside the room. They get inside and Taehyung as well as Jungkook shocked when they saw what's inside.

Many people were tied on that chairs trashing their bodies like they were boiled in extremely hot water. That's make Taehyung and Jungkook think that there's no such humanity anymore.

"What's you waiting for? Let's go help Chen." Baekhyun screams while fighting with some guards.

Jungkook go in the right while Taehyung in the left. The guards noticed the two so some of them went to Jungkook who are trying to shot them.