✨Ch 17: Cell✨

3RD PERSON POV

Location: EXO's hideout

Sound of keyboards clicking can be heard in that hideout. After Suho gave explanation of the plan, they all start preparing.

Hoseok and DO work together on inactivate the camera inside the abandoned house. Since there were too many cameras so they need to be collaborative.

Jimin, Jennie and Chanyeol together making a lot of bombs from small to bigger.

Then, the one who is their specialised in gun or weapon that similar to gun practicing like making new weapons and shooting. They are Rosè, Jin, Jungkook and Sehun.

Lisa and the others were focused on throwing blades. Like always, bullseye for Lisa. Some of them, sharpen their blades and collecting more.

Despite they were in different team with different abilities, they worked very hard just to save their friends and find some information on the way.

✰✰✰

"Please take them away. I hate see their face" Gyuri said to the guard while turning her back from Jisoo and Namjoon.

"Please separate them two" Mr Jang added.

Namjoon widen his eyes. Like how can he left Jisoo when he already found her.

"What the Hell! Don't separate us!" The man who dragging them pretend to not listen to Namjoon shouting while Jisoo is having difficulties to walk and plus the man dragged her too harsh.

"Be GENTLE please!" Namjoon said looking at Jisoo who obviously have pain expression.

The two was brought to the empty cells like a prisoner not to mention that it smells like nasty blood and metal.

Back to the Mr Jang and Gyuri, she felt guilty but anger took over her. Mr Jang smiled at his daughter more like a proud smile.

"Appa, when can I meet Eomma?" Cheerful tone from Gyuri make his smirk grow up.

"Soon my daughter. Soon" Without knowing that his word has double meaning behind it.

"But I want to meet Eomma now. I miss her" Mr Jang trying not to show his annoyance.

"Soon, just be patient." Nonetheless, she nodded. She really thought that she's gonna meet her mother today but it's okay, at least she still gonna meet her soon.

✰✰✰

Namjoon sat alone in the cell without any bed and without any sunlight. He's cold because he doesn't have any jacket on.

"Yahhh bastard! Get me out of here!" Anyone can heard him even the man guarding the cells but they defeaning their ears.

"Yah! Can you just QUIET! I want to sleep here!" someone replied to him making him sit at the cell divider where he put his hand around it.