✨Ch 13: Lie✨

After the shocking news of their member were missing, the gang now on their way to the place that they had tracked earlier.

Even though they actually doubt Jisoo was still there knowing how many time passes.

They driving in silence. Jin is the driver and Jennie at his side. Being the second leader of their group, sure Jennie and Jin feel anxious too and they hope they would find them sooner.

The break sound indicating that they have arrived at the destination. But one thing confuse them is that the fact of there's someone else surrounded the car searching for something.

Jin first get out of the car followed by everyone after. It's just one thing clouded their mind is that that person were surely know where their members was. Just by looking at their appearance, with gun on their side.

"Who are you?" Jennie's voice boomed diverting their eyes to her. "Oh wow ladies... and boys" The brown hair said. "I guess you were Blackpink and Bts, am I right?"

The gang ears perked in anticipation. They didn't know how they recognise them but surely they obviously knew what happened.

"Where's my member? I know you guys know something" Jin said after noticing the others silence.

"Oh you mean that pretty girl. Ahh I forgot, she's in her death bed. I'm sorry." The red hair said.

After hearing that, their eyes burning with fire showing how much the words triggered them.

"What do you do with her. That's my sister you bastard!" Jungkook then ran at the red hair and punch him in the face. The latter stood still but you can see his vein popping with anger.

"How dare you punch our leader with that filthy hands of yours!" the one who have black hair scoffed. He despise someone who took their anger at his leader.

"Ahh, you're the leader. Now stop playing around and tell us what you doing here." Suga said dangerously calm.

"Xiumin and the others, continue our search. Let me handle this." The leader, Suho said to his member. It's just half of them while the others at the abandoned house patrolling.

The others obeyed their leader. Suho stepped closer glaring at the boy who just punch him and divert his eyes to the pale skin.

"I'm sure you here to find your member. What a loyal friend you are!" He laughed mockingly.

Suga rolled his eyes then took out his gun pointing at the man in front of him straight in the head. The latter didn't even flinch and keep his smirk.

"Oh man, you're quite impatient. I just want to say, why should I tell you? It's my job."

"Tch, what you want. Money, status? We can give it to you if you told us where our member." Lisa said glaring at him. She's impatient too.

"Money sounds good since my boss didn't give us money even we worked for him."

Lisa smile a little bit. "Then, how much you want. We can give it as much as you want."