✨CH6(2):SCHOOL DAY✨

(The girls uniform 👆🏻)

3RD PERSON POV

The boys arrive at the school with such enthusiasm. Jin park the car at the place provided for vehicles. When the boys arrived, it's only eight in the morning and today they don't have any classes instead they have this open day where all the students can go anywhere they wanted.

Jimin was the first one to get out of the car. As he got out he can see that the other people only mind on their business. This make him so confused so the other members.

Usually when they entered the new school, they were greeted with such merriment like the girls were screaming at their looks but this time it's different. Of course some people sneak a glance on them but mostly don't.

"I like this kind of school. People don't mess with other people." Yoongi said satisfied with the environment. Oh what they don't know that the environment totally different with what Yoongi thought.

"Nope, look at there." Namjoon point at the noisy crowd stated not too far from them. They all looked at the crowd.

"Is that zombie, why they look like they having a fight?"Jungkook said  confused.

"This is the school look like. Heaven outside and hell inside." They flinched at the sound of girl. They ready to thrown hand but immediately relaxed when they know who she is.

"Shit Noona, you're scaring me." Said Jungkook who his hand on his chest breathing loudly.

"Sorry, you look so immersed in their fight." Jisoo said looking at the crowd. The girls just arrived at the school when they see the boys looking at the crowd. So they want to surprise the guys.

"Hi Sooya! Good morning." Taehyung said waving at the said girl. The boys who see this laughing silently teasing the poor boy.

"Good morning to you too." Jisoo replied frowning at the boys silently laughing behind Taehyung.

"By the way, what are they fighting for?" Hoseok said still questioning what the cause of their fight by how serious they looked.

"Can't you see, of course they bullied the weak one and not to mention that the poor nerd is a newcomer. It's a tradition here where the newcomer got this kind of greeting especially the one who look like a nerd." Jennie said explaining all the confusion. Little did they know that's not all.

" But we are newcomer too, why they don't pick fight with us? "Jimin said. The girls just sigh. "Actually they are, they just waiting for the time, probably when the recess come where all the drama started" Rosè said looking at the other side of them.

There is another group of girls and boys combined looking at them like prey but they don't scared of them even a little bit but who knows.

"Enough with that, let's go to the hall. We have a gathering which principal want to have speech." Jin said leading them to the hall where they see another fight inside.

When they entered the hall every eyes turned to them staring and some of them glaring which is  a usual thing for them. Some of them were whispering and some of them talk shit about them.

"Hurmph, another group"

"I bet they won't last long here"

"They look pretty and handsome though"

"Oh please, we have more groups that much more good looking than them"

Every whispering hurt  their ears but nonetheless they ignore them as they don't want to make a scene at the very first day.

Jin being in the lead looking for some seat and the only seats available were in the middle. That's such odd thing why they let the middle seat unoccupied while the front and the back full. They just sit there as there's none seat available.

Taehyung being the gentleman he is offered Jisoo to sit first and after that he took a sit beside her while the others shaking their head at the sight. Don't mind Taehyung, he just so in love with her.

The principle didn't arrive yet so they have to wait a little more longer than they should. Once again it's a usual thing where the teachers don't seem responsible enough with their work. They just want their salary in their account.

The hall currently in a total chaos where there are couples who just making out and there is a fight. There also a bunch of nerd who just ignored the world and stuck with their gadget.

"How long will the the teachers arrive. I'm starting to feel bored." Lisa said sighing frustrated. They all agree with Lisa.

Suddenly, there is a boy push Lisa's chair with his leg. Rosè also feel someone nudged her from behind. At first they ignored it but eventually Jennie and Jisoo feel it too. Taehyung saw this and this make him mad.

"Yah, can you stop it!" Taehyung screamed at the boys face. If look could kill then the boys should be dead right now. The others student must have heard Taehyung screaming so they become silent.

"What did I do?" The boy who had a piercing at the mouth said innocently. This make Taehyung more mad than he was.

"I saw what you did just now. Say sorry to them now." Taehyung said glaring at the boy which he just ignored him.

"Yah, say sorry!" Lisa said to the other boy behind her. The blue hair boy just laughing at her. Hoseok who can't stand his anger pulling out his knife in his pocket and point at the boys. A whole student in the hall gasped at what Hoseok is holding.

"Why you make everything difficult, just say sorry." Hoseok said with his scary low voice which frightened the boys. The boys immediately say sorry and didn't dare to look Hoseok in the eyes.

Well after that they didn't do it anymore which make the girls relieved. The girls thank Hoseok which make him smile widely like a sunshine. The boys who see this make them more frightened than they were.

After that the principal and the teachers arrived after the chaos. The principal speak with the speech make the students bored. The principal said at the end of his word make the students cheers loudly.

He just said today is the opening of the first day of school so there is no clas so they can do everything they want but the teachers in charge will keep an eye of them. That's mean they have their class but the teachers won't teach them so they can do everything they want.

Well let's just hope everything went well for them.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

So that's it!

Feel free to vote and comment ❤️

See ya in next chapter!

~A.M.H