✨Ch 10: I Hate When People Trying To Destroy Me✨

GYURI POV

I woke up to the pungent smell of hospital disinfect invading my nostril. I heard some people talking but I can't make it out what's that was as it was muffled.

All i felt was pain everywhere on my body. Then the memories from last night clouding my head make me open my eyes just to notice a lot of eyes staring at me.

My eyes wide as I realise who they were. Now what I'm going to do. They will find out soon. I found myself hard to breathe as I keep gasping for air.

A strong muscular arm wrapped around me and I recognised who they're belong. I relaxed in his arm as he keep comforting me.

"Gyuri-ah, are you feeling better?" I turn to that voice and frowned as I don't know what she's doing here. She looks so worn out and somehow worried.

I don't want to make her feel bad so I just nodded. "Can you please get out for a while and bring food for us?" She said and they all nodded without talking. What...

"Gyuri-ah, this might be shocking for you so I hope you will understand." I don't what Oppa gonna say actually so I just nodded.

"I'm actually your sister. You must not be able to remember me as you were to little that time." To say I'm shocked is an understatement, I'm beyond shocked that I can't thinking properly.

Jungkook oppa hold my little and sigh. He look at me and I can see no lies in it.

"Prove it." I don't know what happened but I feel so close to her perhaps she is really my sister. Then why she's not with us all this time?

She look at me with such adoration and the next thing I knew she hugged me. I feel so protected in her embrace. I like that feeling.

"Yuri-ah, I promise this time. I will never leave you two again. I love you so much." She said warmly and tighten her hug around me. Oppa then hug all of us and this is the first time I felt loved.

"Ermm, what should I call you? Unnie?" She loose the hug and smiled widely. She looks beautiful with that smile. No wonder Taehyung oppa like her so much.

"Call me Unnie. Also, do you want to live with me?" Her eyes look like begging for me. Even if I want to, I can't. I look away from her.

"I'm not sure." She sigh disappointed. Jungkook Oppa too. I guess I'm such a disappointment.

"No, tell me what she did to you." Her face harden as she look at me. I feel scared by her. I started to tremble and tears brimming in my eyes.

"Ya, what's wrong?" Oppa looks worried and I can't stand the lies anymore so I told them what I should have in the first place.

"S-she.... abused m-me." I can see the shocked in their faces. I shut my eyes tight as I don't want to remind at that awful time. I'm a sobbing mess and I don't care. I just want to let out my feelings.

Suddenly I feel someone hugged me and telling me that it's okay. I look at her just to see her smiling at me. I don't know but see her smiles comforting me. I smile back to her.