✨Ch 21: Cute✨

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie, Jimin, Rosè and Chanyeol were in front of the two gates that inside of it were children and adults. They decided Jennie and Chanyeol going inside the adults while Rosè and Jimin the opposite.

Rosè tilted her head sideway towards the gate which she wants Chanyeol to open it since only him has the key. Chanyeol who understood that immediately open the gates.

"Ok, there isn't Suho to guide us this time so please be careful and let us know immediately." Jennie said to Rosè and Jimin which they nodded.

"See you later." Then they get inside at the same time. Jimin and Rosè get inside the children's prison and luckily there isn't any guard inside.

If look at closely, they can tell that the conditions of the prison is not that excellent. They instantly smell the musty smell of blood.

"Ugh, what is this smell." Rosè covered her nose with her hands unable to smell that unpleasant smell.

"Babe, I can't hear anything here. Are they dead?"

"I don't think so Chim. It's so dark here."

Jimin reached into his backpack to search for a flashlight. He save it just in case. Then, he turn on his flashlight and they quite shock to see all eyes looking at them terrified.

All the children no matter how age they already looking at the couple in terrified state. They thought that the two are one of the guard who will choose one and torture them.

"Chim, what should we do?" Jimin walk to one of the cells followed by Rosè walking close to him.

There is one children in that cell. He is sleeping and his body is dirty with trance of blood. Rosè sympathies with his condition.

"Babe, can you look in my backpack? There is the key." Rosè immediately look for the key until it made a cling clang sound.

"Here" Rosè hand the key to Jimin. He opened the cell making a creak sound. The boy who was sleeping startled because of the sound. He sit in defensive manner.

"Don't worry sweetie. Hyung and this Noona gonna get you out of here. Okie?" Jimin said softly not wanting to scare the boy. Rosè was stunned by how gentle Jimin is.

The boy slowly nods letting Jimin take his hands helping him walk.

After that one by one the cells opened. The couple didn't know that they were this many so it took a few time to open it.

"Chim, let's go out of here." They go out together with two kids Jimin carried because they're unconscious.

On the other hand, Jennie and Chanyeol work smoothly together with Chanyeol unlocking the door with Jennie holding the flashlight.

They manage to get adults and teenagers out. They're not badly injured but there is one old man who just stay put.

"Ahjussi, follow us. Hurry up." At first Jennie speaks gently but over time that man made her patience thin so inadvertently she raised her voice.

That man who is known as Im Kwang Taek only look blank at Jennie. He just wants to wait for Namjoon and Jisoo to come because only them know where his daughter is.

"Ahjussi, what's the problem? We can't stay longer here. Don't waste our time." Jennie desperately want the man to cooperate. She can't stand someone like him.