✨CH6:THE WATCH✨

TAEHYUNG POV

I was woken up from my slumber by the sound of my alarm. With a heavy eye, I look at the clock beside my bed and saw that it's six in the morning.

We have school today so I have to get changed but I smell something good, I guess Jin hyung is cooking something. I shrugged excitedly and get into the shower.

After I finished my shower, I changed into my uniform, yes we wear uniform instead of our daily wear. I look at myself in the mirror. I look hot as hell. I laugh at the thought.

Taking a last glance at the mirror, I took my bag that contains nothing besides my snacks. Well it's a first day so we get to chill.

I go to the dining room and everyone already at the table eating. Take a seat beside Jungkook I saw that he already into his food. Jin hyung cooks us pasta for breakfast.

"New watch?" Jimin ask me and I nod. "Yeah I just bought yesterday"I said remembering last night where I convinced Jisoo to buy matching watch. Without noticing, I smile fondly at the time.

"You know what our lover boy here literally begging his crush to buy the matching watch." Hoseok hyung said pointing his fork at me. Oh, how did he know?

"If you wondering, I saw you last night and guess what, he nearly shed a tear when Jisoo ignored him." Oh crap, now everyone laugh at me especially Jin hyung with his loud laugh.

"That's hilarious, so how did you manage convince her?"Jimin ask me in his laugh. Sigh I guess there's nothing to hide anymore.

"So I told her that I would attempt suicide by jumping on the rooftop if she doesn't agreed." When I said that their laughter died and now they looking at me shaking their head.

"Of course she would agreed, she's too kind. Yah Tae you shouldn't play around like that. What if she really thinks that you gonna jump?" Yoongi hyung said without looking. Ermm I didn't think about that.

"Whatever, at least she agreed though" I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok guys, we should go to school now. We don't want to be late on our first day." We all nodded and head to our school. I feel so excited to meet new people and my sooyaa.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

So that's it!

Feel free to vote and comment❤️

See ya in next chapter!

~A.M.H