✨CH 2:THE EXCITEMENT✨

MEANWHILE

AUTHOR POV

Bts were enjoying their dinner with the great chaos but they are used to the situation so they don't bothered about it. Jimin and Taehyung were arguing about whether KFC Fried Chicken is better than McDonald's Fried Chicken. Jimin had lost his word so he just gave up. The younger smiled in victory.

"Aishhh you guys, It's not matter which fried chicken is better but Panda Express is a life bro". J-Hope said while doing a little victorious dance. Jimin high five with his hyung while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

After a while, they are full so they just sat there until Namjoon a.k.a RM the leader clears his throat.
"Alright, since we already done eating why don't we talked about the mission that Bang sajangnim gave?". RM said crossing his legs and placing his chin on his hands like a CEO talking to their employees.

"Hyung I don't want to talk about the mission, we already know so why don't we talk about the girls, we don't even know their profile. I just wondered what they looked like.". Jungkook the maknae is right. Even though they have worked together before but they have never met them face to face. This makes them more curious.

" Why? You really want to know?". Namjoon ask the curious gaze of Jungkook.
" Yes! ". They all shouted startling the leader.
"Aishhhh, you startled me!!!". After composing himself he soon open the profile of the girls that Bang sajangnim just gave him this morning.

"Fine, so I'll show you their profile. I also wondered. So here it is.". They all crowded instantly around excitedly.

NAME:KIM JISOO/JISOOPOSITIONS:LEADERBIRTHDAY :JANUARY 3,1995

POSITIONS:LEADER
BIRTHDAY :JANUARY 3,1995

NAME:KIM JENNIE /JENNIEPOSITIONS :BOMB SPECIALTIESBIRTHDAY :JANUARY 16,1996

POSITIONS :BOMB SPECIALTIES
BIRTHDAY :JANUARY 16,1996

NAME:PARK CHAEYOUNG/ROSÈPOSITIONS :GUN SPECIALTIESBIRTHDAY :FEBRUARY 11,1997

POSITIONS :GUN SPECIALTIES
BIRTHDAY :FEBRUARY 11,1997

NAME:LALISA MANOBAN/LISAPOSITIONS :KNIVES SPECIALITIESBIRTHDAY :MARCH 27,1997

POSITIONS :KNIVES SPECIALITIES
BIRTHDAY :MARCH 27,1997

After they done analysed, they were left speechless by their profile. The profile literally screams powerful and beauty and whatever you can say. They can't believe how beautiful and talented they were. They don't realised that the brunette already giggling silently with his pillow on his face.

"Wow! I don't even meet them yet but I already slayed by their existence. It's not good for my heart...". Taehyung exclaimed putting his hands on his chess acting like he got the heart attack.

"Ooh, it's look like he already decides what his....". Jin said burst in laughter soon followed the others laughing at the brunette action.

"Sorry guys but I finally found my crush. So she's off limits.". Taehyung exclaimed that he just found his crush with a tint of pink on his cheek. The others just rolled their eyes.

"Who just captured our Tae's heart? Damn, she's the first one to make him like this.". J-Hope just stated the facts. Taehyung has never act like this before even though he is surrounded by many womens to get his attention but they never managed to do so. They even think that Taehyung is gay and once they arrange the blind date with the Taylor guy.

"It's a secret!". Taehyung floundered on the couch giggling like a high school girl who just got chocolate from their crush.

"Ok Ok stop being the whipped guy. You can continue your fangirling session later". Jin said at once stopped Taehyung in his daydreaming. The latter just pouting cutely.

"I can't wait to meet them, I bet they were fun to friends with.". Jimin said.
They all agreed with Jimin nodding their head in agreement.

"Ermmm so, any questions? If not, we can go to sleep now.". Namjoon said as he arranged the papers scattered on the table.

They shook their head saying no. Actually they have a lot of questions hovering in their minds about the girls but they feel like it is not so important anymore as they will meet them soon right so what's the use?

They all bid their goodnight and go to their respective rooms. They are still excited to meet the girls. They look forward for their first meeting. After a while they all sleep soundly still the excitement lingering in their bodies.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

So that was it!
Feel free to vote and comment❤️

~A.M.H