✨Ch 8(2): Good Night✨

Location:Aunt Jeoreum apartment

The sound of a glass breaking woke the owner of the apartment. It's make her want to beat that person who dare to woke her from her sleep.

She make her way to the kitchen where the sound is from and she saw something that make her blood boil in anger. There she saw her beloved niece trying to clean the glass in rush.

"How dare you disturb me with your clumsy ass!" Her voice alarmed the girl that make her freezed at her spot. Her heart pumped aggressively in fear. She don't know what to do as she just sit there didn't want to face her aunt.

"Now you're being mute! I can't believe you. You really want a beating, right!" Seeing no response from her niece. She grabbed the near broom and pull her niece just to push her into the glass that make her let out a painful scream.

Then she beat her mercilessly. The girl sat there in the shattered glass and crying knowing that nobody gonna help. She's hopeless.

It's always happened even it's her slightest fault she got a beating from her aunt. At that point, she doesn't knew if she is her real aunt. To make it worse, it's got horrible from time to time.

It's started when her brother moving out and lived with his friends. She can't join him because it would make her uncomfortable as his friends were all male. Her aunt became abusive after that.

Her aunt just didn't want to stop until she got satisfied. After the harsh beating, she got left with the glass stucked in her arm and bruised body. Somehow she make her way to her room and locked it.

She took out the glass pieces and didn't bother to clean it after. She sat at her bed and wondering what if that day she join her brother? What if her parents still here? What if she's never born?

She sat there crying uncontrollable in hopeless. She's broken and alone. Nobodies gonna heal her pain. At this point, she just want to sleep and never woke up again.

Jungkook oppa
Eomma
Appa
I need you..

✰✰✰

"That's so bad." Suga said sympathy for the girls. They all feel the same way but they understand the struggle.

"I know right." Lisa said smile bitterly. The girls look at each other in assurance. Chaeyoung didn't like the negative vibes coming from her friends.

"But let's look at the brighter side, if this all didn't happened we don't even know each other. I'm glad I found you guys." Chaeyoung smiles warmly at them.

The girls feel touched at Chaeyoung words. They hug each other happily. The boys can't help but feels warm with their friendship. Soon, they all hugged each other saying nothing but happy words.

After the warming moments they shared earlier, the boys ended up stay there for the night as they realised that it's got dark when they finished their work.

Now it's great chaos happening at the kitchen and the living room. At first, Jin want to make their dinner but he ended up fighting with Jennie as she don't want him to touch her kitchen tools. They try to tolerate with each other and they were competing to make the most delicious food. Whenever they want to grab something, they bumped each other and silently cursing with annoyance.