✨Ch 15: Trust✨

Location: Secret abandoned house

RM POV

I'm still here locked in this house with Jisoo is still doesn't wake up yet. I have nothing to do so I just roamed around.

There's nothing special about this room except that it have a toilet and a bed. It doesn't smell too much.

"Hell, they not even feed us." Since I'm ended up here, I don't touch a single food yet and I'm hungry.

Sighing in bored, I walked to the bed where Jisoo is sleeping peacefully.

"Ya, when will you awake. I'm bored" Crying in despair but I'm not really crying though.

Just then I heard the key sounds indicating that someone is opening the door.

"Hi, I'm Lay. I have some food with me." Hearing the word 'Food'. I immediately turn around to see a handsome man with a plastic bag in his hands.

I was about to stand up when he throws the plastic bag to me. Luckily I catch it before it fall.

Lay smirked and get out of the room.
What a rude person!

Shrugging, I opened the plastic bag and frown when I see the content. It have a carton of milk, a block of butter and some bread.

 It have a carton of milk, a block of butter and some bread

Sigh. "Gwaenchana, you still food." I spread a little butter on the bread and eat it. It's taste good though.

While eating, I look at Jisoo. I feel bad for her. She must be hungry too yet I'm eating in front of her.

"Mianhae" and with that I turn to the other side. I wondered what my member doing right now.

Will they find me?

"Aishh pabo, of course they do you silly. Besides why would they abandoned this handsome leader"