✨Ch 16: PLAN✨

3RD PERSON POV

"Yahhhh! Where do you want to take me?!" Namjoon shouted in rage. He struggled to free himself but to vain, he was too weak to even walk himself.

Well a few hours ago, after he wake up from his sleep, he tried to escape as he want to search for Jisoo.

In the middle of his attempt to escape, three of the man caught him and ended up beating him as the boss said so.

Now after he got badly beaten, the man take him to where the boss is. Namjoon's energy is drained so he stopped struggling but can't keep his mouth shut up.

"Jin gonna beat your ass! My friends are on the way so watch out!"

The man ignored as they dragged him.

"My friends are strong and powerful. They surely will kill you!"

He kept shouting some words and after a while, they were inside a spacious white room where he saw Jisoo still didn't wake up on the bed.

He immediately free himself despite his pain and goes straight to Jisoo

He immediately free himself despite his pain and goes straight to Jisoo. He sigh in relief as nothing happened to her. Then he heard a voice behind him.

"She's fine." He look behind him and saw an old but not too old man. Yeah, it's Mr. Jang. He didn't uttered anything and keep staring at the old man.

"If I kill her then I'm the most dumbest person in the world." Mr Jang chuckles as he found his word funny.

"What's your deal with her?" Finally opened his mouth, Namjoon ask the man who kept his smirk.

"Should I tell you? Where shall I start..... Uhmm.." He said and does this thinking gestures while walking to where his table and chairs can be seen.

He sit down and let out a cough ready to storytelling.

"I have a daughter. She's so beautiful now that she's grown up alrea-"

"What does it do with your daughter?" Namjoon cut him.

"Getting a bit impatient don't ya? It's okay but let me continue. I have a daughter but I don't like her so....... What do you think I did to her?" wanting to be a little mysterious, he ask Namjoon.

"You..... kill her?" Namjoon said and thinking that if it's true this man killed his own daughter,then he is the most useless man ever.

Mr Jang laugh and shake his head and keep on laughing. Now Namjoon assumed that his guess is somehow wrong but at the same time it's true.

"You really think that bad huh? Well the answer is wrong. I didn't kill her but I left her."