✨Ch7(2):My Little Gyuri✨

3RD PERSON POV

The bell rang signalling them to go to lunch. It's up to them whether they want to have lunch in school cafeteria or outside of the school.

The gang decided to have lunch at the school cafeteria where they can interact with others or just chilling out.

The gang were obviously excited especially Chaeyoung who just love food so much. On the other hand, Taehyung was just staring at the girl resting her head on his shoulder. He don't bother to wake her up despite Jimin and Jin teasing.

Jungkook feel the urge to punch Taehyung who staring at his sister. Well you can see at his expression, he look like he ready to kill everyone. Despite that, he's quite happy when he found out Taehyung's feeling for his sister because he knows his sister is in a good hand. He knows Taehyung well.

"Jisooya, wake up. We're going to have lunch." Taehyung softly said and gently tap her face. This make Jisoo wake up. Seeing the face who make her heart flutter when she wake up make her blushing. Taehyung just chuckles at her.

"It's lunch already? Alright let's go. And thanks." She held his hand and dragged him to the cafeteria. Everyone who see this admire them even more. Well the other member already left the two birds alone much to their dismay. Namjoon said they might want their own space.

✰✰✰

TAEHYUNG POV

Being dragged by the ethereal beauty in front of me feels like a dream to me. I always thought that she would ignore me because of her cold demeanor but in fact there is a gentle soul behind the cold face. I guess don't judge a book by it's cover.

We're now walking slowly side by side our hands still in each other. I don't care other people staring at us or our members waiting for us but all I could see is her. I want to make her mine.

So lost in my thoughts I don't notice a hand waving at me. I startle by my thoughts and see Jisoo stifling her laugh.

"Am I too beautiful? You keep staring at me." She said laughing at me. "Yes, you're too beautiful." I don't know why I said that but I feel proud when I see her blushing state.

"Thank you. You're the only man who said that to me except my members of course." When she said I feel shocked. So I'm the first man. I feel honoured.

"Why nobody said that to you?" I ask her wanting an answer why the hell nobody said that to her. She's really beautiful.

"Well, maybe they feel intimidate or scared. I don't know." She said shrugging. Now it make sense.

"If that's so, I'm the only one who can say that to you. If someone said that, I will punch him to death." I don't lie. I really mean what I said.

"You sound like a possessive boyfriend. You know that." She said shaking her head. Well I want to be called HER possessive boyfriend.

"I know. Can I?" Waiting for her answer but she just shrugged and left me dumbfounded. I pause for a while. I should make some move.

"Yah! Wait for me." I ran to her and slung my arm on her shoulder. She didn't mind it though. I do act like a possessive boyfriend.