CH 1:THE MEETING

LISA POV

AT THE DORM

"Home sweet home!!!." Wah I'm so tired. I think I need some sleep before packing.

"Arghhh I'm hungry! I'm hungry!.". Chaeyoung yelled like singing skipping toward the kitchen. Probably asking Jennie unnie to cook her something. I put my shoes in the closet full of shoes, slippers, dock and others. I then go to my room.

After I done showering, I wear something comfortable. I took out my pink pajamas in my closet and wear it. Suddenly I remembered that I have to pack my things. I have so much things to pack. It may take a while. Not wasting any more time I start packing my clothes and everything that I want to bring. An hour later, I done packing my things so I have two hours before dinner so I put aside my big luggage and lay myself on the bed. After a while I sleep.

Urghh what is this roller coaster....
Oppsss it's not roller coaster.. It's chaeng-coaster.She keep jumping on my bed. Urghhhhhhh let me sleep please.......

"Lisayahhhhhh!! Lisa yahhh!! Wake your ass up!!." Why yelling at my ear,i feel like it's going to bleed.

I opened my eyes and sat straight.
"I know! I heard you so stop jumping right now.!!!!!!." I yelled feeling a little bit sleepy.She stop jumping and laughing her heart out.

"Alright Lisa... Get up and let's go downstairs for dinner.". She said still giggling. Aishh even though she's a little bit annoying sometimes she still can make me smile. I then get up and followed her downstairs to the kitchen.

"Unnie! What's dinner for tonight???.". Chaeyoung ask jumping around. She's so schildish sometimes.

"Jjang!! Sundubu Jjigae (Korean spicy soft tofu stew) for tonight!!.". Jennie said proudly. I must say the food look and smell good too. I can't wait to taste it.

"Wah unnie! The last time you made this was last week. I miss it already. I might cry haaaahaaa..". Chaeyoung said wiping her imaginary tears. She always like this when there are good food in front of her. She's so dramatic.

"Come eat, Jisoo unnie!.". Jennie yelled to call Jisoo unnie. Jisoo unnie then come and sat beside me. Chaeyoung in front of us beside Jennie unnie.
"Bon appetite!!.". We all said together.

I then take a spoon of the stew and the taste was marvellous. I do the chef kiss towards Jennie unnie.
"Wahhh unnie, so delicious!!.". Chaeyoung happily said while clapping her hands.

"Thank you everyone!!.". Jennie unnie said smile widely. After that we all eating in silence. The only sound was Chaeyoung humming while chewing and cutlery sounds.

After the delicious dinner, i and chaeyoung help Jisoo unnie cleaning the dish. Then we all gathered around the living room as Jisoo unnie want to discuss something. I think about the mission.

JENNIE POV

After the peaceful dinner, the girls were cleaning the dish while I'm in the living room watching television. Jisoo unnie want us to gather here to discuss something. I bet it's about the mission.

After they all finished I turn off the television. And wait for them to sit. Lisa sit beside me while Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung in front of us. Lisa leaned her head on my shoulder. I just let her be.

Jisoo unnie clears her throat before speaking.
"So I just want to discuss about the mission. Although you all know that I planned everything. There's something I want to inform you guys.". She then took out her laptop on the table and type something.