✨Ch 14: Father?✨

Location:Secret abandoned house

A not so young man look tenderly at the young girl in front of him. The girl fiddles with her hands as she felt awkward being alone with him. She has many thoughts running in her mind.

It's look like the man knows what she's thinking about so he smiled before inviting her a cup of tea.

"Don't be nervous. I won't do anything bad to you."

Finally have the courage to look up at him she said

"How can I know you won't do anything to me. You kidnapped me."

The man chuckled. That chuckle makes Gyuri feel nervous. She doesn't like how he look at laugh at her.

"Don't worry. I'm a nice man" She scoffed. Gyuri doesn't believe anything he said.

"Do you want to know why I keep you here instead of your friends?"

Now it catch her attention.  Wait-what friends? Don't tell me-

As if he can read her mind, he nodded

"Yes, your friends are here but let's forget that. You are more important."

"Why?" Gyuri doesn't know who her friend that he's talking about. For all she knows that she doesn't have any friends but her brother and his friends.

"Easy. You're my daughter. Welcome back!" The man said with enthusiasm while Gyuri is in beyond shock.

"What? My parents were dead."

He smirked. "They're not your biological parents. I am". Tears started brimming in her eyes. Today was quite shocking for her. She's not only being kidnapped but also this man in front of her said that he is her father.

"That's not true." Her tears dropped one by one. She still doesn't believe this.

"Yes it's true. They took you away from me. I've been searching for you for thirteen years."

Still sniffing. "If it's true then Jungkook oppa and Jisoo is not my siblings." Her sobs envelope the room she in.

"Sorry to say but yes" with that he convinced her with lies. It's true that she is his daughter but the part where her dead parents took her from his is indeed a lie. Instead he is the one who throws her because he thinks a girl doesn't suit to be his heir.

"Now, let's get to work."

✰✰✰

L

ocation: Blackpink house

Xiumin and D.O followed them in the middle. The girls in front of them and the boys at the back. It's a way to make sure they're not running away.

"We're here. Remember don't touch anything important or you RIP" Chaeyoung said while acting like she slitting her throat with a glare. They got goosebumps by that.

Jennie then opened their house and they got inside. Xiumin and D.O were admiring the elegance of the house but one thing they noticed is every corner in the house have refrigerators.

After they got in the living room. Jennie eyes squinted at the sight in front of her.

There's Gyuri sitting at the couch with ice cream in her hands watching a television.