✨Ch 22: Camp✨

3RD PERSON POV

"Is he the last one?" Rosè ask when she saw Jennie with unfriendly face. The said one nods.

"They were so many. Fifteen children and twenty adults so it was thirty five peoples." Jimin said calculating the number of prisoners.

"It doesn't matter as long as they're okay." Jennie said.

"Ermm, what about those people?" A hesitant voice interrupt them. It was Jaemin.

"Oh, aren't you Jaemin? How can you be here?" Jimin ask as he just notice him. He never knew that Jaemin is actually here.

"It's a long story but how can we get out of here first?"

"Arasseo yeoreobun, stay close to us. If anything happens, let us know." Jimin explains which he got nods from others.

Then they walk closely. The children at the front with Jennie and Rosè while the others at the back. It's just so that the younger one wouldn't get hurt.

The escape going smoothly until Rosè saw a movement not far from them. She stops walking while pointing her gun forward. Jennie noticed it too so she notified Jimin and Chanyeol to get ready.

There is two bulk man having a conversation. By the look of it they didn't notice Rosè trying to shoot them.

Two bullet hit the two man

Two bullet hit the two man. Rosè with her precise shot smirk.

They continued to walk until they got out of the building. The prisoners look tired already but for their freedom, they have to.

✰✰✰

"Nayeon? What are you doing here?" Jisoo was confused to see Nayeon so does the others.

"Jisoo, I see that you're okay now. To answer your question, I'm here for my father." Jisoo was not expecting Nayeon to be here at all but it's not possible.

"What do you mean by I'm okay now?"

"Actually I'm the one treating you before but that old man got suspicious of me so he almost kill me if I didn't run away that day." Jisoo nod understanding.

"Okay, I understand so what are you going to do now?" Jisoo think that she might got some help from Nayeon if she didn't mind.

"I coincidentally saw you guys here so I thought why not say hello or something Haha. By the way, my member are over there." Nayeon awkwardly laugh and then pointing her hands to the where her members is.

Jisoo and the others look at the direction and their jaw dropped when they saw Twice member camping in fifty meters from them. They even waved.