✨CH 4:MY TASTE!✨

LISA POV

Then, we landed in Busan. As we got to the exit. I saw a limo in front of us. I guess our new life is going to be different like the elite style of living, just look at the limo.

Our bodyguards took our luggage and take another car. We got in the limo and the interior totally my style. I love it. Then we headed to our destination. I totally had no idea where we going. You see our leader here is very secretive person. We ask her many times about this new home of us. She just shrugged it and said 'just wait'. So we just wait.

As I lose in my thoughts, I heard a high pitch squealed at my left ear. I cover my ear from the scream.

"Chaeng, do you want to kill my ear!". I yelled at her. This girl is going to be the death of me one day.

"Oopsie, I'm sorry but you can't blame me though." She said while look outside the window. I look at her confused.

"Why?". She look at me shocked. Why she look at me like that.
"Yah! How can you said why when we already here. Just look outside. We already here." She said pointing outside.

I guess I didn't noticed that we already arrived. I look around and see that they all get out the limo and walked outside. I followed them and saw something that made me speechless. I can't even formed a word.

"Unnie, what is this?". I heard Jennie unnie muttered in disbelief. She just like me. SPEECHLESS.

"Unnie, I - I don't think that -." Chaeyoung said stuttering. Well, I don't blame her. It's just that I don't know how to explain it. It's not an ordinary house. It's freaking mansion.
It's just look luxury. I think I'm going to cry.

"Unnie, SARANGHAE!!" We all shouted jumping around. Jisoo unnie just look at us amused.

"Enough with your dramatic ass. Let's go inside.". Jisoo unnie said lead us inside. We passed the gate and the look of the mansion is so wow. I stared at the mansion in aww.

It's so elegant and the design is so delicate and luxury. I saw the massive pool and the blue clear water inside it.

"Alright everyone, I'm going to give you all our new home tour so follow me.". We then followed unnie. Unnie explain one by one started with living room, kitchen, dining hall, backyard, reading room and lastly our last stop.
Our own room!

"So our last stop is our room. Our room just side by side. I already choose which one is going to be your room. And I assure you that you're going to love this. It's completely your style." Jisoo unnie said smirking. Now that I heard that, I'm very excited and I can't wait any longer.

 Now that I heard that, I'm very excited and I can't wait any longer