✨Ch 12: The Boss✨

LISA POV

We were having fun with throwing pillows everywhere. These guys are fun to be with.

"Yah! Stop that!" By the way I'm having pillow fight Hoseok. Seriously he screamed a lot but it's fun to see him trying to throw another pillow to me. Keyword 'trying'.

I'm about to throw some people when I heard a scream. I stopped in my track just to get punched by pillow on my face. The powerful smack making me landing on my butt.

"Haha, look at your face!" Now he's laughing at me. The audacity of this man. I want to smack his laugh but I suddenly remembered of the scream.

"Guys" I said in seriousness making others stopped by what they're doing. They look at me questioning. Seriously, don't they heard anything.

"Do you guys heard that?" Now they shake their head one by one. I furrow my eyebrow thinking maybe it's just my feeling.

"Heard what?" Jennie said now walking to my side. I can tell that she is curious.

"I heard someone screaming when we were having pillow fight."

"I don't hear anything. Maybe it's just Hobi. You know how he is." Jimin said.
I'm sure I heard it right. Then we saw Jungkook running to us in panicking. Worried evident in his face. Now I got a bad feeling.

"Guys, Gyuri...is missing." He said between his breath. It make sense about the screaming. Maybe it was her.

"I swear I just going to the bathroom at that time when I came back. I saw her gone." Jungkook is crying heavily while Taehyung comforting him.

Then another problem came when Suga said worriedly that Namjoon is missing too. I know one thing in this situation is that we were in trouble.

✰✰✰

3RD PERSON POV

The gang were in the hacker room tried to process everything. The miserable look clear in their face but they can't give up yet knowing their friend in danger out there.

"It doesn't make sense when the two of them missing in this house because this house was strictly controlled unless..." Jennie said in one breath. She too feel miserable when her friend, Jisoo still not coming home after six hours.

"Unless they've entered our system." Chaeyoung added. Jungkook put his head on the table in defeated.

"Jisoo unnie made this system powerful enough for them not to break in but this person succeed to enter our system." Lisa said.

"How can they do it?" Jin said in behalf of them. Jin is in charge since he's the oldest of them all.

"I don't know maybe from tracker or something like that but don't worry about it." Jennie said.

"Why?"Suga ask. He is impressed by the girls work but in this situation he can't help but to worried since his friends is in danger.

"Unnie made a several layers into the system. Thanks god they only entered the first layer where we can avoided them go further." Jennie's word make them relief but her next word make them more frustrated.