✨Ch 19: Found Out✨

3RD PERSON POV

The gang currently are getting ready to that abandoned house where they're going to save their friends.

They getting dressed in all black with complete accessories like earpieces and other things.

"Aww you look hot Rosiee" Lisa cooed when she saw Rosè walk into the van with Jimin. She winked at Lisa which cause her to laugh.

This is what they wore:

(For girls)

(For boys)

They sat comfortably in the van owned by EXO despite in the middle there are D

They sat comfortably in the van owned by EXO despite in the middle there are D.O and Hobi controlling their wire and screens.

"I will completely inactivate the camera when they got inside the security room" Hobi said focusing on the screen.

"Check your everything. Is it okay?" Suho said just in case they forgot something and that would immediately ruined the plan.

When they assured that everything is okay, Jin started the van and drove away with D.O guards.

The way was quite long and for some people, they getting bored and sleepy but they endure it so to kill their boredom, they play with their things like gun or knifes.

"Be careful of your blade. It almost ruin my face." Kai said getting annoyed by how Lisa playing with her blades in both of her hands.

"Tch, just said you are scared." Lisa pull out her tounge and smirk see the done face of Kai.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook is very quiet from they got in the van until. He wondered what's going on inside his head.

"Jungkook-ah, what's wrong? You seem pretty quiet. Tell me" Jungkook turns to Taehyung when he heard his voice.

Jungkook sigh not knowing what to respond. He just worried that what if their plan not gonna save his sister. He even left Gyuri at her friend's. What he didn't know that Gyuri didn't even have a friend.