Letters from Zoe

Jasmine POV

I left my tent to see the other sisters who knew Zoë had letters as well. A few had already opened them up and were crying.

I took mine with a trembling hand and held it.

This was a letter from my sister.

A letter from Zoë.

The one who had found me more than a decade ago.

The one who had introduced me to the Hunt and gave me a new family when Auntie Petunia, Uncle Vernon, and Dudley had died and the Potters had disowned me.

With shaking hands I opened up mine carefully not to rip or tear it and unfolded the paper within it.

Dear Jasmine

These past thirteen years have gone by so fast.

They have been the best in my long, long life.

It seems like only yesterday I found thee in the forest crying for the Dursley's death by thy old magic school.

From the incident in Nevada at the police station to this quest we are on to save Lady Artemis as I am writing this, you have grown so much.

Currently you are now sleeping as I am writing these letters for my sisters.

I'm afraid I will not be there to see you finish growing(but you have finished growing already Jasmine), because by the time you read this letter I am dead.

For that I am so sorry my dear sister.

I am not gone Jasmine, for I will see thee again when it is your turn to pass on or you can summon my ghost since you are a daughter of Hades.

These years in the Hunt have been the best in my life. Each of you are my sisters, and as your eldest sister alive(Amber daughter of  the primordial Erebus, the first Huntress of Artemis, died saving me from a monster not six months before you joked us) it is my duty to bestow one last piece of wisdom onto thee.

I have noticed shadow fire flaring up in your eyes when your old family is mentioned.

You used to be afraid of doing the best since you were not allowed to surpass your ex twin brother.

Do not be afraid Jasmine.

We are all stars shining in the sky.

Do not let be afraid to let yours shine the brightest as it can be, Jasmine.

Be the best you can be, be your self, and do not be afraid to do great things. Do not be afraid to live your life to your fullest!

With all of my heart, your sister 

Zoë Nightshade

I set down the letter realizing I was crying. I cast preservation spells on all of the letters so that Zoë's final words would be immortalized for ever.

"She mentioned Nevada." Astrid said, and I let out a watery laugh.

"What happened in Nevada anyways?" Thalia burst out.

"I'm getting curious too." Runa admitted.

Astrid grinned wickedly. "You know Justin Bieber?"

"Who?" Runa asked.

"Your so lucky you don't know him." Jada grimaced.

"Yes." Thalia said nodding slowly.

"He's a son of Apollo legacy of Aphrodite." I informed the youngest daughter of Zeus.

"That explains everything!" Thalia said.

I rolled my eyes. "Well Astrid used to know him before he became famous an all. He was the worst person ever to her."

"We were hunting White Pine, Nevada at the time." Astrid said. The sisters who were there were grinning at my embarrassment "And he had a concert there that night. I was getting mad but Jasmine was even more mad because we had run into him and he had hit on her which was wrong since he's way older then her."

Evelyn picked up the story. "So we went to the concert and vandalized his truck."

Thalia burst out laughing.

"Keep going!" Mina said, grinning.

"Anyways," I said pushing away my embarrassment "I conjured a pig and let it loose in the trailer since almost all men are pigs. Canta seized all of the music stuff worth value to sell. And you know that movie, The Godfather?"

Esmerelda nodded.

"I transfigured a pebble into a horse head and left it next to his pillow in the trailer." I shrugged.

No regrets.

"We graffitied the entire thing and left a sticky note saying With love your aunt and her friends." Astrid beamed.

"We stuck around to watch Bieber go to his trailer after the concert. The security guards were baffled about what had happened but Bieber knew exactly who it was. He told the head of security it was a prank form his aunt and her 'pathetic little girl gang'." Serena said, picking up the story.

"Jasmine was so mad." Artemis said with a fond smile on her face "That she marched right up to Bieber and gave him a piece of her mind before kicking him in the balls and destroyed one of his genitals. Security arrested her and brought her to the police station."

"I could have shadow traveled and escaped." I said my face bright red "I was just too angry to think. So m'lady had to send Astrid to break me out."

"She was so mortified when we got out." Astrid laughed "She thought that she was stupid for not shadow traveling away."

Thalia and the newest hunters burst out laughing, rolling on the ground.

"I guess it's a bit funny." I muttered.

"Funny? Hell that was the best piece of blackmail ever." a voice said behind me.

I turned to see a smirking Melione via IM.

"Mom!" Raven cheered, grinning widely.

"Good to see you sweetie." Melione said, smiling fondly at Raven. "And I'm calling for a status update."

"We just got the snake and Tommy boy next and then we are done." I said.

"Sweet." Melione said before pausing as confusion came over her face.

"And can you tell me why Hermes delivered a giant gate yesterday?"

That is today's chapter, I hope you have enjoyed it. Have a happy three day weekend everyone.