chpt.1

Jiraya

"I really appreciate you Mark I can't thank you enough for helping me out here".

"No need to thank me Jay I done told you if you need me just call, I gotta get going I'll call you later on" He got up from the couch and I walk him to the door.

Soon he left I went to go check up on Sanai who was playing in her room, For the past few months it only been me and Sanai. Justin call me and told me that they was sending August to jail, Justin tried to take the fall for Aug but they said the witness whoever that is only seen August.

Mark been around helping me with Sanai since Kay, Justin, and Kalonnie moved to Dallas. I miss them like crazy, we still keep in touch though. Tori is having a baby boy meaning she got herself a little CJ I already know he's going to be like his daddy.

There was times where I wanted to visit August but he didn't want me to see him behind no window talking to him, he normally calls to check up on us I guess it stop.

"When is daddy coming back"? Sanai ask as she stood at the foot of my bed, Nai been asking about August mostly every night. One night I went downstairs to get some water and as I was about to head upstairs I seen her sitting on the couch crying, I ask her what she was doing down here and why she was crying. She told me that she was waiting for her daddy to walk through the door, I don't like to see my baby upset I always tell her that he'll be home soon.

"Come here Nai" I motion for her to get in the bed with me, she crawl under me and got comfortable.

"I know you miss your dad I miss him as well, he'll be home soon I don't know how soon but just know he's coming" I kiss her forehead and during the rest of the night we watch tv until we both fell asleep.