chpt.32

Justin

I enjoy myself today at the little park even though it was hot as hell out there. We stop to grab a bite to eat now we back in the hotel, Kay was running Lonnie bath while I was sitting at the table eating my food.

"You okay? I noticed you was acting funny all day every since we got here, what's up with you" I say to Kay. I wasn't going to say nothing cause maybe it's probably that time if month but then that couldn't be it, she was all up in her phone during the whole time.

"Nothing is wrong with me" she say while pulling out some pajamas for Lonnie.

"I'm just looking out for you Kay, if something is bothering you just let me know".

"I'm fine Justin thanks for looking out though" she gave me a smile and went back into the bathroom, I know something is bothering her. I'm not going to say nothing just yet though.

CJ

Little man knock out and Tori is in the shower, I was chilling on the bed eating my left over cotton candy that I had got after the show was over.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you" Tori said coming out the bathroom with a towel wrap around her body.

"You tryna start something up in here girl" I say getting off the bed walking towards her.

"Nope not tonight" she push me away.

"Its like that, don't make me call Tinker and her girls" I say pulling out my phone.

"Gone ahead Prince Naveen is waiting on me anyway".

"I know you not talking about the dude from princess and the frog, really Tori? I'll be waiting on him at the doe" I said leaning my head to the side, we both bust out laughing.

"Girl you is a mess" I pull her towards me and gave her a deep passionate kiss, I love this girl so much.

Jiraya

"You had fun today ladybug"? I ask Nai as I was helping her put on her pj's.

"Yeah can we go again tomorrow".

"No we going somewhere different tomorrow, get some sleep love you" I kiss her cheek and she got under the covers.

"Love you too and tell daddy I goodnight" she say.

I left out the room into the living room where Aug was half sleep on the couch. "Aww did my baby have a long day at the theme park" I sat in his lap and peck his lips while his eyes was still close.

"Nai said goodnight" I tell him.

"I'm about to be out like a light in a minute".

I watch him sleep for a minute every two seconds he would open his eyes and smile at me then go right back to sleep, He play too much. I got up from his lap and went to go shower when my phone went off, I look at the caller id and it was Aunt Vicky.

"Hey auntie what's up" I put her on speaker and start pulling my hair up into a ponytail.

"Jiraya sweetie I need you to come back home" she say worried.

"Why? What's going on"?

"Your mother's in the hospital and she needs you".

"Okay I'm on my way" I ended the call and went to go wake up August. "Baby get up I gotta head back home" I shook Aug causing him to jump up.

"Why what happen"?

"My momma is in the hospital, I just got a call from aunt Vicky saying she need me" I start getting our stuff together and dail Kay to tell her what happen. Whatever is going on with my mother I hope she's okay.