chpt.31

Jackie

"Vicky can you believe that our two daughters became grown women and have their own families".

"Yes I'm thankful that Kay and I work things out".

"Yeah that's a good th-".

"You alright"? Vicky ask coming over towards me.

"I'm fine can you just go get me a glass of water please".

I don't know how long I can take this, apart of me wants to tell Jay and then again I don't want her to be worrying about me.

Jiraya

"Mommy I wanna go see Minnie Mouse" Sanai said pointing towards Minnie who was taking pictures with other kids.

"Come on you wanna go take a picture with her too"?

"Yeah".

I took her over to where Minnie was and minnie wave towards Sanai which Nai ran towards her and gave her hug. I snap the picture then grab Sanai hand cause it was crowded out there.

"Here give me Nai" August put Nai on his neck and walk to where the little kids ride was.

Justin

"I wanna get on the tea cup daddy" Lonnie said pulling on my arm.

"Okay we can get on it if mommy come with us" I look at Kay who was all in her phone.

"Whoever that is they could wait" I said causing her to look up from her phone.

"My bad, what ride Lonnie wanna get on"?

"The teacup ride" I say.

"Come on mommy" Lonnie let go of my hand and went to grab Kay, we stood in line and spotted Jay and Aug with Sanai on his neck.

"Damn this long ass long, I'm not about to stand here just to get on a teacup. Nai baby don't you want to go find something else to get on"? August ask her.

"No I wanna get on the teacup".

"We can always come back Nai, look there goes Princess Jasmine from Aladdin".

"Oohhh I wanna go meet her let's go daddy" she say getting all excited.

"Aug thinks he slick" I say to Jay.

"He might think that but Nai don't forget nothing, eventually before the day is over with she'll get a chance to get on the teacup".

"Have you seen CJ and Tori around yet".

"Nope don't bring his name up either he just might pop up" Jay said then we start laughing.

She went to catch up with August and the line was moving a little bit, I wrap my arms around Kay while Lonnie was talking to her about the ride.

August

I was so happy that Nai wanted to go see Princess Jasmine cause I didn't feel like waiting in line. She got a picture with her and was just running her little mouth.

"She's so pretty, she must get her good looks from her daddy" Princess Jasmine said smiling towards me.

"Well you know that's where she gets her good looks from" I say causing her to giggle a little.

"Let me find out you over here flirting with a disney character" Jay said walking beside me.

"Nah baby just making small talk" I peck her cheek and she just look at me.

"Mhmm anyway I'm hungry" she say holding her stomach.

"Yeah that's right gotta feed both of my babies" I rub her little stomach.

"What about me dadddy" Sanai said.

"You to my little princess" I pick her back up and put her on my neck and we went to find the food stand.

Tori

"I'm so glad to run into y'all CJ is about to make me go crazy" I say to Jay who was sitting at a table.

"What he do now, picking on someone's child"?

"Nah not yet, I found him flirting with Tinker Bell" Jay start laughing and I'm like what's funny.

"Girl August was all up in Princess Jasmine face, don't trip he just being childish. Where he at anyway".

"I don't know he's somewhere with our son" soon as I said that he was walking towards us with a pirate hat on his head as well as Caleb.

"Aww look at my two pirates" I got little CJ out of his baby holder while CJ went to get something to eat.

CJ

"Aya Nai and Aug, I guess that's how pirates sound I don't know" I say meeting up with them by the food stand.

"Man you need help" August said getting the food from the man.

"Aye have you ran into Tinker Bell yet".

"What I look like finding Tinker Bell unless Sanai want to see her".

"Nah man Tinker got a body yo, I seen that Princess Jasmine checking you out. Don't let Aladdin find out".

"Man I ain't worrying about these little disney characters unlike you".

I went and got me and Tori something and went back to the table to see Kay and Justin. "So you and Aug out here flirting with disney princesses" Justin said.

"You want me to hook you up with one of Tinker Bell friends, I can hook you up".

"Boy if you don't sit down somewhere" Tori said.

"I'm just playing baby, aye I they having this little firework show by the castle so we all need to meet up at the castle. I heard my boy Mickey and his squad going to be in it so yeah giving y'all the heads up" I tell them.

"Just a big ass kid" Jay said while eating her chilli cheese fries, "By the way Jay I been good so far. I haven't pick a fight with a kid yet that's only cause I had my little man with me, he was out here pulling fairies and princesses to with his daddy".

"Well I'm gald you behaving" Jay said as we high five each other, the others just shook their heads at each other and we continue to eat and talk until it got dark.