chpt.30

Tori

"I'm not getting on no plane, I'll drive down there".

CJ been yelling about how he not getting on no plane and he rather walk, we all tried our best to get him to calm down and not worry about it.

"It's not going to be that bad baby, once you get on its like you don't feel nothing".

"Tori have you ever been on a plane"?

"Yes so if I can get on a plane then you can to".

"Nope, I seen that movie final destination and snakes on a plane. Once I saw those two movies I made up my mind that I was not getting on a plane.

"That's your problem right there you watch tv too much" Jay said.

"Flight 26 to go to Florida is now boarding" the lady on the intercom announce.

"That's us, come on CJ I'm not about to fight with you".

"No" he sat right there in his seat.

"Fine see you when I get back" I grab my bag and had Caleb in my other arm and we all left.

Once we was on the plane August and Justin went back to go get CJ, "I can't believe that boy he need help" Kay said while sitting beside me. "Yeah tell me about it" I look out the window and seen a dragging CJ.

August

"I'm not getting on man, y'all need to let me go" CJ said as we kept on pulling him.

"Nah playa we paid for your ticket niggah you getting on this plane" I tell him.

"Help!!! They trying to kidnap me someone please help me please" this dude was something else he was actually throwing a fit. We finally got on the plane with CJ he finally calm down once he sat in his seat.

"I should punch you dead in the face" Jay said looking at CJ.

"What I did, what I do"? He ask playing dumb.

I too my seat next to Jay while Sanai was by the window trying to be nosey. I pull out my headphones and let my music take over.

Kay

"He got my arm hurting for pulling his skinny ass" Justin said laying his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know why y'all was wrestling with him" Kalonnie was into her tablet so she was straight. While Justin was being a big baby I was scrolling through my phone when I have receive a text from Josh.

Jiraya

"Hey Jay" CJ said from across me while smiling.

"Don't talk to me CJ I can't believe you put us through all this trouble, you know what do me a favor and don't speak to me until we get to Florida okay"?

"Whatever Jay kitty, you know I'm going to be talking to you until we get there".

I couldn't with CJ, "Jay kitty? Really".

"Yeah so when we get there you know Ima be starting fights with little kids by and cutting the string from their balloons" he say while typing his phone.

"You can't be doing that, they gonna put you out the park".

"They want just watch" he place his earbuds in and I look at Tori who look at me like I ain't saying nothing.

"I'm praying for you Tori don't worry" I tell her. We start laughing and during the rest of the flight Tori and I end up talking about random stuff, I'm looking forward to see how this trip is going to be I already know its gonna turn out to be.