chpt.9

Jiraya

We all up in the mall getting our hair and nails done, so much be going on all of us need a break.

While we was talking and stuff this mix or mexican boy was walking towards us.

"Do any wanna of y'all know him"?

"Yeah that's Josh" Kay said.

"Let us find out" Tori laugh while looking over to me.

"It's nothing like that".

"Right" Tori and I said at the same time.

"Hello ladies, mind if I can borrow your friend" he ask Tori and I.

"Nope we don't gone ahead, just know we keeping our eyes on you" Tori tell him.

Kay got up and went with Joshua, "He's kinda cute what you think"? I ask Tori.

"I guess he's alright nothing compare to what I have" we both high five on that and was continuing to get our nails painted.

Joshua

"How you been, I haven't seen you in a while for a minute you had me thinking you was hiding from me".

"No nothing like that, I just came back from Dallas".

"Oh so you left town" I was happy to see her beautiful face again.

"You ask alot of questions you know that".

"Maybe, we still never got a chance to go out for lunch".

"I know I haven't forgot just been busy, we can still have lunch just not at this moment".

"Okay I understand let me know when and I can setup the time, before I let you go how about you and your friends come swing by my place I'm having a house party just come by".

"I'll think about it" she start to walk sway until I ask for her number.

"Can I get your number you know if you decide to come".

We both exchange phones and I gave her my number as she gave me hers. I gave her back her phone and she gave me a warm smile and went back to her friends. I watch as she walk away until I couldn't see her anymore, hopefully she would show up to the party.

Later that night.....

Kay

I made up my mind, I was going to this party, "Y'all ready to go"? I ask Jay and Tori.

"Yeah we almost done, Tori is the one taking forever".

"Aye I can't help that I'm pregnant, it takes time".

While they was almost ready I text Josh and told him to give me the address.

******

"I'm glad you made it" he said yelling over the music.

"Well I'm here just to have fun".

"How would your boyfriend feel about if I wanted to dance with you".

"He's not here so don't worry" I grab his hand and we made our way to the dance floor.

Mark

"Man come on I know the party done already started we late as is" I say to Deon, he need to stay in the house he can't do nothing at the party but roll in that wheelchair.

"I'm coming damn, I'll be glad to go therapy so I can be walking again".

I grab my keys lock up the house and we walk around the block since we was in the same area.