chpt.29

Jiraya

Since we never really got a chance to see when we can go to Florida I thought it would have been the right time to gone ahead and book a room for two weeks.

August was getting everything situated since we was taking a plane down there then rent a car.

"I'm gone ahead and do my confession, I don't do planes so how we going to do this" CJ said.

"You never been on a plane"? Justin ask him.

"Nah and don't be judging me, why we can't drive like last time".

"Cause we have Lonnie and Nai, knowing they'll have to go to the restroom every five minutes. So getting on a plane would be easy" I tell him.

"I already said they couldn't come".

"Too bad we going" Kalonnie said sticking her tongue out at CJ.

"Stick it out again I dare you" he threaten her, you would think she wouldn't do it anymore instead she did it again.

"That's it I coming for you" he got up and try to chase her then Sanai grab his phone from his back pocket and took off running with it.

"Awe nah Nai not my phone remember last time you took my phone, give me my phone back".

"What's the magic word"? She say while smiling, I can only imagine how this trip gonna be once we hit Disney Land.

CJ

"Come on Nai I'll give you a dollar" I pull out my wallet only for Lonnie to take that. I can't believe I'm getting jack by some little girls and Kay and them not helping they too busy looking at hotel rooms, I can't wait to CJ gets older he'll be my bodyguard.

"Okay since y'all wanna play I guess I'll be getting the frozen doll and place them in the oven if I don't get my phone or wallet back".

"Momma Uncle CJ talking about putting my doll in the oven" Lonnie tell Kay.

"CJ if you don't stop messing with my baby".

"Tell her give me my wallet back and little Nai to give me my phone".

"Okay Sanai and Kalonnie give CJ back his things and y'all go sit down somewhere" August said turning towrds them.

"Here you go snitch" Sanai mumble to herself, "I know she didn't, Aug I know you heard your child".

"I didn't hear nothing leave them alone".

Man these kids now a days are something, they went into the living room watching tv. Kalonnie turn to look at me and I stuck my tongue out.

"I seen that now if they take your stuff again don't say nothing" Justin said.

"Mane shut yo ugghhh head ahh up boy".

"Keep talking I'll get my baby on you".

"Nah I'm good I don't have time for them" I went to go check on CJ since he was sleep I pick up so he could wake up.

"Why is you bothering him"? Tori ask.

"I got this baby continue doing whatever" I sat in the love seat and start talking to my son, looks like we going to be clowing up in Florida.

Filler for now