chpt.26

August

"No daddy you not doing her hair right, you gotta braid it like this see" Sanai had me braiding her bratz doll head well trying to braid, I was catching a cramp. I can't see how Jay do it.

"Nai baby my fingers hurt and it's time for you to be going to bed, you had your bath and brush your teeth. Oh and don't forget to call your mom" I handed her the phone and put Jay on speed dail, while she was talking with Jay I went to go clean up the mess we made.

I had fun with my little lady today, I don't know what we got plan for tomorrow though.

I went into Nai room and seen her already sleep with my still to her hear, I chuckle a little and got my phone and heard Jay call Nai name.

"She's out like a light Jay".

"I figured, well August you have a good night".

"Wait before you hang up, I just want to apologize for what I did and said you know I didn't mean to say that Jiraya. I still love you and we can work this out for our children sake".

"I know, I been thinking alot and yeah we do need to sit down and talk".

"How about you come over tomorrow for breakfast and we go from there".

"Sounds good to me".

"Okay goodnight ma, I love you".

"Love you too".

I know she was smiling on the other end I could tell by her voice, look like I'll be getting my wife back.

Next Morning......

"You like the pancakes mommy"? Nai ask Jay.

"Yeah baby they're good you must've made them" she nodded her little head.

"Daddy help too, I even showed him how to braid my bratz hair but he couldn't do it".

"I told you my hand was hurting, so Jay about us-".

"Not in front of Nai, we can talk after we eat okay" she had a point, we continue to eat while Sanai was talking to the both of us. I was loving this moment.

CJ

"Umm baby CJ need his diaper change".

"Well change him CJ stop being so difficult and change him".

I never change CJ diaper when he had the shits, I let Tori do that. Seems like I'm stuck of doing it now. Here goes nothing I held my breath and was about to open the pamper when Kay knock on the screen door then let herself in, save by the bell.

"Thank God you here, umm can you change CJ while I go help Tori she end up burning her neck flat iron her hair. Here goes the wipes and all that other stuff" I quickly gave her the stuff and ran upstairs to see what Tori was doing.

"Why you left my baby down t-".

"Kay down there so chill out".

We went back downstairs and Kay was holding Caleb. "He had a little rash so I put some of that brown cream on his little bottom" Kay said.

"You change Claeb Kay"? Tori ask.

"Yeah CJ said that y-".

"That you was busy, yeah I told Kay that you was busy" I gave Kay the look like hush don't speak. "Where's Lonnie and Justin"?

"Lonnie with her granny and JJ is at home still sleep, y'all heard from Jay"?

"Nah, I do have this feeling that her and Aug got back together. You do know I'm physic, I can see the future".

"Boy bye" Kay gave Caleb to Tori, "Don't hate Kay I see your future now".

"And what do you see"?

"That you going to make me some breakfast cause you love me like a brother".

"Ha niggah you thought" her and Tori start laughing.

"Okay got your number" I left them in the kitchen and went to go watch the news, I don't know what they got plan today but I wanna go skating.