chpt.13

August

"Damn Jay your ass is getting heavy" I end up carrying her on my back as we was walking along the beach just looking at the waves move and the cool air blowing.

"You want me to get off you"? She ask kissing the sid of my cheek. "Nah you good baby I was just messing with you, just know you owe me a massage when we head back to the room" I say as I stop walking so she could get down.

"I guess I can give you one" shr grab my hand and we start back walking through the sand.

"I can't believe we made it this far, after all we been through. Now look at us we married. You know I love you girl" I say to Jay while looking at her smile.

"I love you to baby. No matter what comes our way we still have each other, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to work this marriage".

"You don't have to worry about us working on our marriage, let's enjoy the rest of our little outing before we head back home. Oh and when I tell you this don't be getting all upset either but I gotta head back out on the road to tour".

"How long you going to be gone August, you know how I hate when you be gone for months" Jay let go of my hand and start walking ahead of me, I knew I should've waited until we got back home.

I went after her and grab her by the wrist so she could hear me out. "Don't do that Jay you to big to be acting like a little girl throwing a fit, I can fix  that though" I held onto her hands and gave her kiss.

We made it back to the room and Jay was still in her mood, I order us room service. I went to go take a shower. Once I was done I came back to see Jay on the phone.

"Mommy miss you too, you being good for Kay? Okay I'll talk to you later, love you bye". She place her phone on the stand then look at me then back at the tv.

"If you don't quit Jiraya Alsina, you lucky I didn't say your whole name. Stop being stubborn and give your man some sugar" I tell her sitting next to her.

"I'm quite sure its some Cane Sugar in the kitchen or at the store" she say flipping through the channel.

"Oh okay that's how you feel, well since you want to do this the hard way guess I have to get it my way" I pick her up and laid her down on the bed with her arms over her head.

"Move August I'm not playing with you" Jay kept moving around until I start sucking on her neck.

"I'll get off of you once you stop being so damn stubborn" I say working my way to her breast, just when I was about to pull her shirt off there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it"? I call out.

"Room service".

"Just leave it by the door" I say turning my attention back to Jay.

"Okay August I'm sorry, I'm not mad no more. Just go get the food" Jay said trying to get me to get up.

"Don't think we finish cause we not" I kiss her on last time and got up to open the door to see the man with our food. I gave him a tip and Jay and I began to eat.

Jiraya

I was so happy that room service came, When August told me he was going back out on tour I was a little upset. Eventually I'll get over it.

As I was eating he kept looking at me, "What you looking at"?

"You, I don't know why you waisting time eating your food" he say wiping the side of his mouth.

"I'm not wasting time and what you mean anyway" I ask acting like I didn't know what he was talking about which I knew.

"So now you wanna play dumb Jay, okay we'll see if I can help bring back your memory" he got up from his seat to throw away his trash. Then he came and stood beside me.

"August baby can I eat in peace  gosh you making me nervous" I took a sip of my drink and place it back on the table when I felt my body being lift up by August.

"I can't stand you August" I say as he had me over his shoulder.

"I love you too" he say.

This is going to be a long night, what can I say I love this man.