chpt.19

Angel

"I can't deal with you August you're too much for me" August and I been hanging out for about two weeks now and he's a sweet person. I never really told him about myself personally which I figure why should I we only friends.

"You know you can't resist all if this sexiness" he say while rubbing on his chest.

"Whatever, I wanna go out tonight you care to join me".

"I might go out tonight I don't know yet, but I'll make sure to give you a call later on" he gave me hug and left out my house.

I been enjoying myself lately, haven't heard from Javonte or Angela which I can care less about Javonte. My sister on the other hand I don't know we have our moments at times, I clean up a bit then was going through my closet to pick out something to wear for tonight. Hopefully August would come out and party with me.

Jiraya

"Nai baby ima need you to calm down okay, I'm about to go get your soup sit tight".

Sanai wasn't feeling to good, I had to get her situated and if she gets worst we going to the hospital. I been calling August phone and he's not answering.

"Why you kept blowing up my phone, you know I be busy while in the studio" August said placing his keys on the counter.

"I was calling to tell you that Sanai was sick to the point she kept throwing up".

"Oh where she at"? I just roll my eyes and continue to fix her bowl of soup, he really thinks I'm boo boo the foo when I know his ass is fucking around.

I went upstairs to see him talking to Sanai. "Here you go baby".

"I don't want that" Sanai shook her head.

"I know you don't. You need to put something in your stomach".

"Just eat a little for me princess" August grab the bowl and scoop some soup and took towards her mouth.

During the rest of the day August was laying down with Nai while I was cleaning up. "She's finally sleep, looks like her fever is coming down" August said, I kept doing what I was doing not really caring to hear his voice.

"You heard me"?

Still nothing. "Whatever Jay it must be that time of the month so I'll just leave you alone".

"Everyday is the time of the month when it comes to you, tell me something August you out fucking around and don't lie to me" I stop doing what I was doing giving him my full attention.

He rub his hands down his face and look dead in my face, "I might be since you ain't giving it up so I mind as well get it from someone else".

"I don't get you at all" I laugh and walk pass him to go check up on Nai, I didn't have time for August. I'm dealing with enough problems of my own.

August

I should have seen that coming when Jay come asking me we as I cheating on her. Which I'm not, even though I want Angel just as bad as she wants me I can't see myself sleeping with her, we are only friends.