chpt.10

Jiraya

Woke up the next morning feeling good, I turn over to not see August in bed. I got up did my hygiene and went downstairs to see August in the kitchen making breakfast shirtless, I was loving the view.

"Good morning to you to" August said handed me my plate.

"Oh sorry I was just admiring how sexy my husband look".

"Well you know you would never meet a pretty muthafucka like me" he say.

"Okay don't be getting the big head now" I began to eat my breakfast while August sat in front of me and just stared.

"It's rude to look at somebody while they eating".

"I was thinking we can go to the Bahamas for our honeymoon, what you think about that"?

"Sounds good to me but I have to go get Sanai today and whose going to watch her while we gone".

"Jay you must forgot Kay is staying with us". He did have a point, come to think of it I haven't heard from Kay every since yesterday.

"Speaking of Kay I need to all her and see where she's at" I place my plate in the sink and went to grab my phone and call Kay.

Kay

"I really enjoyed hanging with you Kay, you're a cool funny chick" Josh said as we was walking back to his car. We end up going to the beach and just talk the night away.

"I had fun as well, I need to be heading home anyway Jay probably worrying" Soon as I said that Jay name flash across my screen.

"Jay I'm fine, I would be there in a minute".

"You must've knew I was about to say".

"Yeah, did you go get Kalonnie and Sanai yet"?

"No but I'm on my way out now, I'll talk to you when you get here".

"Okay bye".

"That's sweet your cousin was thinking about you" Josh said looking my way.

During the rest of the ride we made a small talk then he drop me off and went on by his business.

Justin been blowing my phone up, I don't really have time for him. What he did was beyond stupid. I don't think I see getting back together just yet, it's going to take some time.

"Well look who decided to stay out all night, what you and that Joshua guy been doing" Jay said sitting on the couch.

"Nothing we just talk all night that's it, and Justin been calling non stop. But anyway how is Aug doing, he did some damage yesterday".

"He was fine, we didn't really get into it all I know is that Deon is good as dead. August and I are going to the Bahamas for a week so do you mind watching Sanai".

"Duh I'll watch my Nai, you and Aug have fun. Sanai can keep Kalonnie company so yeah I don't mind".

After we talk we end up taking the girls out and head over to Tori house and see how she's doing.