chpt.37

Angel

"I heard about your little situation with that Javonte boy, Angela told me about it" I just roll my eyes not really caring.

"She did huh" I look over at Ang who was looking right back at me. "What's the point of e begin here right now, I don't have nothing to say to you and definitely not her".

"I ain't got nothing to say to you either" Angela bark back.

"The both of you stop, y'all are sisters act like it".

"What do you want I have things to do" I say glancing at my phone, I shouldn't came in the first place.

"Angel what did I ever do to you for you to disrespect me like that"?

"Momma don't act like you did your motherly duty cause you didn't, you only care for Angela. Just gone ahead and admit it, she was always your favorite".

"I love you just as equal as Angela".

I shook my leg cause I was getting pissed off. "You know what I'm out don't have time for this foolish" I grab my purse and I was out.

I needed someone to talk to just didn't know who, I wanted to call August but went against it. Then again I went on and chance it and dail his number.

CJ

"Aye calm that noise down real thugs don't cry" I was walking around the house with Caleb in my arms cause he was so fussy and spoil all he wants it somebody to hold him.

"So real thugs don't cry? If I'm not mistaken weren't you the one who was crying at Jay and August wedding".

"Nah sand had flew in my eye".

"Mmhm".

"You talk to Jay"? I ask her sitting down on the sofa.

"Yeah but phone went straight to voicemail, she just need some time. I know how it feels to lose a mother, I took it hard even though Justin was there for me".

"How did you overcome it"?

"All I did was cry until I had no more tears. Every now and then I think about her, might even cry a little."

"I hope she get well soon, knowing how she was when she lost Aaliyah" Caleb start back crying I laid him on my chest and patted his back seem like he got louder.

"Give me my baby" Tori got CJ from me and place him on her chest and his little peanut head got quiet.

"How you did that"?

"It's a mother thing" Tori said licking her tongue with it.

"He only got quiet cause he laying on them balloons of yours. Aye homie don't think you going to be laying there all day cause soon as night hit them babies belongs to me" I kiss the top of his head and went to go heat up some leftover spaghetti.

August

Jay been lock up the room every since last night, I'm glad she let everything out cause holding stuff in ain't good. She end up talking to me about what's been bothering her and how she felt.

"Jay I'm about to step out for minute if you need anything just call me, Oh and Sanai coming to we'll back" I say by the door.

"Okay I'll call you if I need something" she said back.

I grab my keys and Sanai hand and out the door we went. "Is mommy sick"? Sanai ask while I was putting on her seatbelt.

"No she's not sick she just a little sad, don't worry she'll be back happy once we come back home" I say just so Sanai won't be coming at me with questions.

"Ok, where we going"?

"Me and you are going to the park then afterwards we'll stop by smoothie king to get a smoothie, like the sound of that"? I ask looking in the rearview mirror.

She shook her head and start humming the little einstein song it was kinda catchy so I song along with her...

We're going on a trip, In our favorite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins. Climb aboard, get ready to explore. There's so much to find. Little Einsteins. We're going on a mission, start the countdown. 5,4,3,2,1! Everyone to rocket, rev it up now. BRRRRRRRRR! We're going on a trip in our favorite rocketship, zooming through the sky. Little Einsteins! Climb aboard, get ready to explore. There's so much to find. Little Einsteins! Come on! Let's go! Little Einsteins. We need you, Little Einsteins! YEAH!

"Aye we murder it huh Nai".

"Yeah but I was better daddy" she say.

"Oh so what you trying to say? You can sing better than me" I glance at her in the mirror, a smile form on her face then she shook her head and start laughing.

"Ahh you ain't right" We made it to the park and I unbuckle her seatbelt and she got out the car and made her by the swings. "Daddy can come push me please"?

"Nah you sang better than me remember".

"Okay okay you sing good too, now can you push me" she smile widely. This girl right here, "Yeah I'll push you baby".

As I was pushing Sanai my phone went off I look at the screen and Angel name appear, I swipe to ignore and continue enjoying my little lady.