chpt.7

August

"Jay baby what's wrong"? Jiraya been quiet every since I came home.

"Nothing" she say shaking her leg with her face cover in her hands.

"Jiraya tell me what's wrong, whatever it is you can tell me" I move her hands from her face so she could look at me. Her eyes was red and she began to let tears fall.

"He's back August, he is not dead. He's back would if he tried to hurt me or Sanai".

"Wait slow down, whose back"?

"Deon".

All this time he was alive, and my ass went to jail for nothing. I got up and grab my phone about to dial Justin number when Jay stood beside me.

"What are you about to do"?

"Look here baby you don't have to worry about nothing okay, you and Sanai are going to be safe" I gave her a kiss and left out the room waiting for Justin to pick up.

Justin

"Baby what is wrong with you? You been acting different lately".

"Kay if I tell you it might not end well" I tell her. Then my phone start ringing I seen that August was calling, I couldn't talk with him right now after what I done did. It's my fault that I put my family and friends in danger.

"Just tell me JJ, you can't be keeping secrets from me".

I rub my hands down my face and was getting prepared for the worst, "Deon is not dead".

"What you mean he's not dead, it was all on the news".

"Yeah but they didn't give a name of the person".

"This is not making since" Kay sat down on the stool.

"When the cops came to arrest August for killing Deon which at the time Deon was yet still alive, I was the one who turn August in".

Kay got up and slap me across the face, "Why would you do that? You put August through all of that just to help out your stupid ass cousin that kill Aaliyah and almost kill Jay. So tell me why you do it"?

"Because I was still in love with Jay and it was true. Seeing Jiraya getting married to August made me upset, that was supposed to be me not August so I did what I had to do. I'm sorry to tell you that Kay".

"You sorry"? She began to laugh as she was pacing back and foward.

"Wow I can't believe this, first you send August to jail then turn around and tell me that you was still in love with my cousin. You know what Justin you so full of shit just like that physco Deon, well since you feel that way Kalonnie and I will no longer be with you anymore" she walk pass me making her way in our room and start packing.

"Kaden just here me out baby I'm so sorry I never meant for this to happen".

"Bullshit!!! You know just get away from me, I'm really trying my best not to mess you up cause our child is in the other room. So leave me alone" she continue to pack and I left out the room to see my baby girl before she left.

"Hey Lonnie baby, come here daddy needs to talk to you for a minute".

"What's wrong why you crying"? She wipe the tear that was falling.

"Mommy and you are going back to Atlanta for a while, I'll come down to visit you when I can but I want you to be good okay".

"I don't want to leave, I want to stay with you" she wrap her arms around my neck.

"Come on Kalonnie we have to go" Kay stood in the door way with her bags as well as Kalonnie.

I buckle up Lonnie and gave her a kiss and close the door, Kay wouldn't even look at me. She back out the drive way and sped off down the street, how stupid can I be.

Jiraya

"I just got off the phone with Kay, she told me that she'll be moving back down here" I say to Tori.

"And she didn't call and tell me" Tori ask.

"It sounds like that she's been crying, I think her and Justin got into an argument. We'll find out when she gets here".

"I can't believe Deon is still alive, I need to call Justin and ask him did he know about this".

I went into the den where August and CJ was watching the game, after telling August about Deon I knew he was going after him. Besides he's in a wheelchair he really can't do nothing, I just want this nightmare to be over with.