chpt.20

August

"You enjoying yourself Aug"? Angel ask over the loud music. I end up going out with Angel, we just kickin it poppin bottles.

"I'm good ma, I see you already faded. Maybe you should slow down".

"Who me? Please I am okay, I should be worrying about you".

"And why is that"?

"Well you out late with me, I'm quite sure wifey is probably worried sick about her husband".

"Nah I doubt that".

"Come dance with me" she reach her hand out waiting for me to place my hand into hers.

We dance all night and it was like almost three something in the morning. I end up calling her a cab home cause she was waisted, me on the other hand was tipsy and high.

I made sure Angel was straight then I was on my way home to get some sleep.

Jiraya

Been out all night and he just now coming home and its almost four, I was sitting in the bed watching tv and heard the front door close. I wasn't going to argue or nothing.

"What you doing still up"? He ask while walking into the bathroom.

"I couldn't sleep".

"Or you wanted to know what time I came in the house" August came out of the bathroom standing at the foot of the bed.

"Whatever I really don't care, which I should but I don't. Let me would have came in late you would've been all in my ass, I guess its okay for you to do it though. You know what I'm not about to argue, you can go sleep in the guest room tonight".

"And what are you doing Jay huh? Besides sitting on your ass all day not doing nothing, look at it this way I'm the one bringing in the money me. I'm the one whose taking care of you and Sanai, long as you taking care of it shouldn't matter of what I'm doing. Whatever I say goes cause this is my house, I'm your husband what I say goes ight so go on with that shit" he say then walk back into the bathroom closing the door.

If that's how he feels then so be it, I'm trying my best to be a good wife. Seems like he's making it hard for me, momma said it'll be times like this. I wasn't about to sleep in the same bed with August so I got up went to check up on Nai then I went on into the guest room to get some sleep, I don't know how long I can take this.

Little something for now...