Five Golden Boys

Jayden: Let me tell you about the five golden boys of the school.
Annie: Ac- ~Before I could stop her she continued~
Jayden: I'll start with William Frankly a sweet english delight *smiles* Blue eyes, Brown hair. He's way more shy than his friends.
Annie: ~Brown hair blue eyes, he sat on the very left of Johnny's audi I8.~
Jayden: Now Armani Jackson the smart tan with curls. He is smart and more polite he's favorited in the personality trait, but don't be fooled just like his four best friends he's a bad ass. *smiles* Next is Hayden Summerall, he's cute and funny and even charming. Most of the girls like him because he's more outgoing than all the other guys. *nods* Asher Angels more on the mysterious side and mischievously charming. The girls LOVE that about the guy *rolls her eyes*. Also his deep and enchanting green eyes, no one can not fall for those eyes!
Annie: ~I remember that one too because he was sitting on the passenger side of the car and he had dimples which I found cute~
Jayden: Now last but not least Johnny Orlando, the baddest of the bunch. He's a complete player and its not hard to understand I mean look at him, the bad ass attitude and he's beyond gorgeous!
Annie: ~That spoiled rich brat~ So basically they're all players slash badasses?
Jayden: William isn't a player but basically yeah! *smiled and winks*
Annie: So what Johnny runs the school or something?
Jayden: Yeah! *nods*
Annie: *sarcastically* Great! ~5 boys to avoid in my last year of high school. The rest of the class we copied off of each other and then class was over. I hurried to my next class and got there just on time.. Well before the late bell rang.~ Sorry. ~As I said that everyone looked at me 'Great just the attention I needed'~
Mr. Gilbert: Why are you late?
Annie: Well I'm not really late I still have *checks her watch* 30 seconds left. Also I'm new here so if you expect me to know everything about this school do you really think you should be a child development teacher?
Mr. Gilbert: Ah Miss LeBlanc correct?
Annie: Yes sir *smiles*
Mr. Gilbert: Take a seat so we can began today's class.
Annie: ~I looked around the class room and low and behold with my luck I see the 5 golden boys, with the only empty seat at their table. 'Why? Why me?! Curses to this school for being a maze' I sat down and they all had some sort of smile resting on their faces. I smiled and started listening to the boring teacher, all was going well. I was doing the assignment that had been assigned to me and the guys were goofing off and didn't seem to care about the assignment, well its not my problem~
Asher: Hey, I'm Asher *smiles* Whats up?
Annie: *looks up* ~His green eyes were enchanting~
Hayden: The sky! *smiles playfully, leans back in his chair* I'm Hayden, How you doin? *winks*
William: *pushes Hayden's hat down* Spare her from the worst flirting you've ever had to use. *shakes his head, looks at Annie* I'm Will, you seem wicked
Annie: Wicked? *smiles* Thanks
Armani: Chill you guys, you're gonna scare her! *smirks* I'm Armani, the cool one.
Annie: *smiles* I'm Annie. ~Finally the bell rang and I was thankful as I began to gather my things~
Johnny: Are you lame asses done? Seriously how torturing! *stands up smiling* Oh and parking thief, don't think I've forgotten to about my spot. *leans in placing his hand in her chair* I'll make you regret ever talking back to me. *winks*
Annie: ~I watched as the 5 boys left leaving me stunned~