The Past

Annie: ~After school I went to Johnny's house, we sat in his livingroom no one was home. He tried to cheer me up but I was only focused on Asher and Nadia. We had stayed the quiet since the car ride here~
Johnny: *Demandingly* Why would you do that?
Annie: Johnny, calm down
Johnny: I can't calm down! Do like getting yourself into trouble?!
Annie: *glares at him* You don't get to talk to me that way! *calms down* Look just hear me out.
Johnny: I don't care what you say. Don't you remember what she helped Kenzie do to you?! Or are you just-
Annie: Ignorant? ~He looked at me calming down~ I'm not stupid Johnny, I know what I did. But we can't just do this to Asher, this is the only way to get him to even listen to us *looks at her fingers* And I somewhat feel like this is my fault *looks at him* I lead him on without even realizing it.. He was hurt when you and I started dating. Now that he's leaving you want me to leave him? What kind of friend would that make me? Make US.
Johnny: *sighs, looking guilty* I know Annie, but this isn't gonna end very good... Its just a bad Idea...
Annie: But we could get Asher back. End all this drama and go back to being friends.
Johnny: *smiles* You're way to optimistic
Annie: Its better than giving up on a BEST Friend.
Johnny: I feel like I'm being attacked
Annie: I know you're not like that, *straddles in his lap* which is why you're coming to dinner with us.
Johnny: You know this dinner can
Annie: Break us?
Johnny: Break us apart from each ot-
Annie: ~I stopped him by kissing his lips~ But you'll be there with me right?
Johnny: You always manage to convince me don't you.

Annie: *looks at him with a smirk* I have you wrapped tightly around my finger
Johnny: No. You don't.
Annie: Oh you wish I didn't *smirks* ~He quicky pushed me back on the couch pinning my hands over my head, his eyes filled with lust as a smirk set onto his lips~
Johnny: Don't mess with me Annie, I've been holding back but if you push hard enough I won't hold back any longer.
Annie: ~With that he kissed me passionately, adrenaline raced through my veins as our kiss got sloppier~
-----------
Annie: ~We we're laying in his bed, I was playing with his fingers as he had his arms wrapped around me. Whispering into my ear how much he loved me, It felt like a dream but that dream quickly ended when his phone notified him of a messages, he reached over and grabbed it. I turned to face him~ Who is it?
Johnny: Will. The rest of the group is mad about the dinner plans.
Annie: I get it.. They hate Nadia for helping Kenzie get to me.
Johnny: Bingo.
Annie: Whats the matter with Kenzie? Why is she so obsessed with you?
Johnny: It all goes back to Ashton. *glances down at her* Believe it or not Ashton and I used to be best friends.
Annie: *eyes widen* No way!
Johnny: *lays on his back* Yeah *gets mad* But obviously he was a backstabber.. I used to be the captain of the football team. Ashton wanted that spot and when I got it instead he got extremely jealous and tried to get me kicked off the team but his plan completely backfired and he was kicked off instead *coves his face* To this day he's been trying to get revenge for getting himself kicked off the team. Its pathetic *looks at her* He has nothing better to do with his life.
Annie: ~I stroked his arm trying to get him to calm down~ It must feel like shit, being betrayed by one of your best friends.
Johnny: The only thing that feels like shit is not killing him when I had the fucking chance to do so..
Annie: Forget about it..
Johnny: I never cared about the pathetic jerk. Until..
Annie: Until what?? *props herself up on her elbow to look at him*
Johnny: Until you came along and made me fall in love with you *turns bitter* Giving Ashton the perfect opportunity to get me back.
Annie: I.. ~No wonder he got overly mad when I messed with Ashton~ I'm so sorry!
Johnny: *brushes his fingers over her cheek* Don't be. Ashton is self absorbed and did this to himself.
Annie: Okay but how is Kenzie part of this?
Johnny:.. I.. I almost hooked up with her.. *closes his eyes. Disgusted* She used to be all over me, I was used to girls being all over me so I didn't mind. It soon got to the point that she convinced herself that we were soul mates and became obsessed with me. She tried getting me to sleep with her, she was annoying as hell. I made it clear to her that we were never anything. *looks at Annie* We were never anything not even physically.
Annie: *nods* I trust you.
Johnny: Thank you. *pull her onto his chest* Rejection drove her insane and she and Ashton got together over the fact that they both hated me and started dating.
Annie: Do you think they're relationship is real?
Johnny: I don't even know. I don't EVEN care.. *smiles* I care about one thing.
Annie: And what is that? *smiles*
Johnny: *smirks* You. *moves so he's hovering over her. Kisses her* Us.
Annie: Good.
Johnny: How about round 2?
Annie: ~Before anything could happen we heard Lauren call out that they're home. We both quickly got dressed and I fixed my messy hair~