Don't Mess With The Bad Boy

Annie: ~Lauren looked at the album while eating the cookies and drinking the milk~ Okay so those projects?
Lauren: Yeah *nods and drinks the rest of her milk* Okay so I'm in a fashion class and I made a few articles of clothes so? I'll go get the things
Annie: Oh.. ~Before I could answer the door bell rang and when I looked back I saw Johnny and Meredith. I felt like like throwing up the cookies I just ate. Our eyes were glued onto each other~
Meredith: I can't believe you never told me about you friend Annie!
Johnny: *raises an eyebrow, confused* Hmm.
Meredith: Well we invited her over for milk and cookies after running into her at the grocery store and she told me she was one of your friends! I just had to invite her!
Johnny: Yeah. *nods* Annie and I are great friends *smirks* some might even call us best friends, wouldn't you say so Anns?
Annie: Best friends ~I said with a forced smile~
Maid: Mrs. Orlando its Mr. Rives again.
Meredith: *rolls her eyes and follows the maid*
Annie: ~Johnny just smiled at me and sat next to me on the couch~
Johnny: *nudges her* Good to see you bestie!
Annie: Oh please *turns away*
Johnny: Its funny how you told my sister we were acquaintances but you told my mom we were friends, *smiles* Best friends at that!
Annie: You said best friends ~I hissed at him but he looked amused~
Johnny: You know *leans in* Its bad to lie.
Annie:... ~Annie be strong, he's just trying to get to you~ I'm not lying.
Johnny: Mm mom made cookies, you know best friends share. *smirks*
Annie: Theres no more ~I covered my mouth in which he laughed in which he laughed and moved my hand~
Lauren: I even made a headband
Annie: ~We both moved away from each other as Lauren came into the room~ C-Cool.
Lauren: Ew you're home.
Johnny: Ew YoU'rE hOmE *both roll their eyes*
Annie: ~I cooled down when Meredith walked in looking annoyed and stressed~ Are you alright Mrs. Orlando?
Meredith: Oh yes. Just work things. Lauren we have to go back to London for a few day. *getting her jacket, Lauren does the same* but its nothing to make a big deal about so its fine. *looks at Johnny then back at Annie, with a soft smile* I really wish I could stay so I can get to know you better.
Annie: Its fine maybe another time. ~She nodded and turned to leave~
Lauren: Annie can you still take the picture? John can submit them. Please?
Annie: Yeah ~It was a blunt answer so when she left I thought about just what I agreed to. I looked at Johnny who quickly moved towards me and pushed me back on the couch~
Johnny: Lets make this quick.
Annie: ~He brushed his fingers on the bear skin from under my shirt. I slammed my eyes shut, but when nothing else happened I heard Johnny's idiot laugh~ Just help me! *pushes him off and walks over to the clothes*
Johnny: *laughs* You really are something best friend.
Annie: Don't call me that *walks into the bathroom* ~I got changed and ready than we went outside (and Johnny was taking the pictures, I changed into the next outfit and we went to the park. After a few pictures we were done and he was driving us back to his house. My stomach growled because I wanted lunch and not really cookies~
Johnny: You hungry?
Annie: No the ghost baby growing inside me is.
Johnny: *smiles* Lets get food
Annie: Really?! *excited*
Johnny: *laughs* Thats cute. *nods* Yeah
Annie: Cool ~I was starving when we got to some burger place, I ordered chicken fingers, while John ordered a bacon cheeseburger and fries for the table. We talked and joked around but it wasn't his typical flirting. After we finished we got the bill~ Oh no.
Johnny: What?
Annie: My backpack I left it at your house and I had my wallet in there.
Johnny: Its fine I was gonna pay either way. *smiles and puts down a 50 bill, gets up* Are you coming?
Annie: *following him* I'll pay you as soon as we get home I promise.
Johnny: *stops and smiles* We're besties remember?! You don't have to pay me back sweetheart. *continues walking and gets in the car*
Annie: I'll pay you just so you can stop calling me bestie.
Johnny: *chuckles* You pay me and I'll keep calling you bestie *smirks*
Annie: ~I stopped talking until we got back to his house, we went inside and I went to go change. When I came out Johnny was looking through the pictures~ How much do I owe you?
Johnny: Nothing.
Annie: Come on Johnny how much?
Johnny: *smiles* Nothing. Now get out before I do something *smirks*
Annie: I'll leave when you tell me how much I owe you.
Johnny: A whole 5 minutes of making out.
Annie: *blushing* Sh..Shut up and.. Tell me.
Johnny: *pulls her onto him* How much harder do I have to bite?
Annie: *trying to get off* You're annoying.
Johnny: *pins her to the couch* Yet you keep coming back. *She blushes more* Don't mess with the bad boy.