I'm Right Here

Annie: ~I covered my mouth and leaned on the wall, You hate him Annie. You hate him so much.~
??(Makes it more suspenseful): Annie.. *knocks, begs in pain* Please let me in. We need to talk sweetheart.
Annie: ~I closed my eyes and let tears fall. I swallow away the lump as I moved towards the door~ There is nothing left to talk about *sighs* Remember Johnny you left me.
Johnny: Please Sweetheart. Just hear me out.
Annie: ~his voice cracked at the end and I reached for the knob 'Be strong Annie'~ I thought you were done. Didn't you say you never wanted to see me? Johnny I begged you to listen. I begged but you turned and left. Remember? ~My voice got softer and I leaned my back on the door tears falling from my eyes~
Johnny: Sweetheart Pl-
Annie: Don't! I've had enough.. ~I bit my lip and closed my eyes resting my head on the door. He didn't say anything but I knew he was still there. I silently cried thoughts of opening the door filled my head holding him, kissing him. I should have never been around him, he was trouble his group was trouble I knew that yet I still let him, them into my life. I wasn't gonna make that mistake again~ Johnny I said go.
Johnny: I know I made a mistake. But please just let m-
Annie: I don't want to hear it Johnny just go! ~There was a long vow of silence~
Johnny: I'm not leaving.
Annie: *stands up* Do whatever you want but I'm not letting you in! ~I stomped away angry at him. I went up to my room and layed in bed looking out the window it was still pouring and I remembered seeing Johnny soaked from head to toe. 'He must be cold you can't just leave him out there' I rolled on my other side facing away from the window. I wasn't forcing him to stay, he could go home anytime 'If he gets sick you'll be responsible'~ Aaarrrggghh! *covers her face with a pillow* ~Its not like he was under the rain, he was protected under the porch. 'He may be protected from the rain but its windy and he's wet. He's cold' Shut up! 'Annie who are you kidding you care about him!' I got up from bed and worked on my math homework ~
--10 minutes later--
Annie: ~I couldn't focus on a single problem as I was sticking my head out the window trying to see if I could spot Johnny but sadly he wasn't around. I should be glad that he went home, but I wasn't. I wanted him back here. After taking one last look I went back inside and moved back to my desk the sound of a muffled thump hit my floor, a rock layed on the floor paper wrapped around it. This was all to familiar. I picked up the rock and read the note "You don't have to try so hard to find me. I'm right here" I rolled my eyes and looked out the window to see Johnny soaking and shivering~ I thought you to leave!
Johnny: I t-told y-ou I wasn't le-leaving. *smiles* I s-saw you lo-looking for me mi-missing me al-already?
Annie: This is no time for jokes! Go home!! You're shivering!
Johnny: I'm n-not leaving. 10 minutes or 10 hours I'm not Le-leaving. I'll stay here.
Annie: You stubborn asshole!
Johnny: You called me an asshole *smiles* Its starting to feel like old times
Annie: ~I groaned frustrated and closed my window. After a minute I felt bad but I kept telling myself not to let him in. I made it 5 minutes thats when I raced downstairs and opened the front door~ What the hell are you still doing here? ~His mouth formed into somewhat of a smile but his teeth were chattering to hard. I ran out ignoring the harsh rain, I pulled him into the house telling him how careless he was for just standing under the rain like an idiot. I took him up to my room and sat him on my bed~ Wait here I'll get you a towel. Do not move. ~I went into my bathroom and got a towel~
Johnny: Is this new? *taking it*
Annie: Yes.
Johnny: Why use it on me? You could have just given me yours *smirks*
Annie: ~I could feel the blush on my cheeks. Even in his current situation he was still flirting~ You're gross.
Johnny: But you're still crazy about me.
Annie: ~I bit my lip and looked away~ I only let you in because I would be accused of murder if you died on my lawn.
Johnny: We both know thats not true.
Annie: Okay unlike you I can't watch you suffer in the rain
Johnny: I deserve to suffer in the rain. Annie, I can't watch you suffer in pain.
Annie: Then you shouldn't have come. *glances at him then away* You need to dry off or you'll, if you haven't already, catch a cold *looks at him*