Execute Plan Suspension

Annie: ~I was waiting in the parking lot for Ashton, my plams were sweating so I wiped them on my jeans. I chewed on my nail pacing back and forth, with every passing second I became more and more of an impatient nervous wreck. What the hell was taking him so long?!~
Ashton: I didn't think you would come
Annie: *mutters* That makes two of us ~I turned to see him waith his ugly smirk.~ Lets get this over with and tell me your plan.
Ashton: I want Johnny suspended.
Annie: *eyes widen* What?!
Ashton: I've lost everything because of him. Girls, Football, Friends. Hell my parents and teachers even tell me that he's better and to be as good as him. The fucking ass doesn't deserve all the attention! I do!
Annie: ~He was angry. I knew he hated Johnny but I didn't think he would actually have reasons. Granted that they're stupid but still.~ Wow... How lame are you *Ashton gets more mad* Pathetic how you're blaming him for being better than you.
Ashton: I could always hurt Johnny by hurting you!
Annie: ~He grabbed my arm making a squeak leave my mouth as he yanked me towards him. I stuggled~
Kenzie: Ashton you idiot let her go!
Annie: ~I saw Kenzie and Nadia come out from hiding~
Ashton: She's not going to help us.
Annie: I am! *pulls away freeing herself* I don't give a shit about you and your stupid reasons. I was always gonna help you. *glares up at him* Don't make me regret my decision you bitch. You need my help more than I need yours. *steps closer threateningly* You touch me again I'll break your fingers.
Ashton: *Grittens his teeth takes a step forward. Kenzie grabs him, gives him a look and he closed his eyes containing the anger* Fine
Annie: You're fine isn't enough. This wouldn't be the first time you've wanted to assult me.
Ashton: So what? Your ex knight in shining armor saved you didn't he? So stop bitching about it.
Annie: You accept that you tried to hurt me that night?
Ashton: Yes. I fucking did. So what? *glares at her* Don't be expecting a fucking apology because you're fucking boyfriend beat me up!
Kenzie: Ashton shut up *looks at Annie* I'm sorry for what Johnny did to you, but we'll get our revenge.
Annie: Okay, first of all what are you two doing here?
Kenzie: He broke our hearts like he did yours. We hate him
Annie: Whats our plan?
Ashton: *smirks* We're gonna plant drugs in his locker.
Nadia: And get him high during school tomorrow
Kenzie: He's going to get caught for usage and possesion of drugs on school property. *smirks*
Ashton: Then ta fucking da the golden boy loses everything. We'll let Johnny know that you were in on it, he'll be so heart broken that he'll leave you alone and so will all his friends.
Nadia: So?
Annie: I'm in
Kenzie: Good. Now you'll get the drama free, Johnny free life you've wanted and we'll get our revenge. Everyone is happy
??- I don't think so.
Annie: ~We all looked back to see Johnny coming towards us. Clenching his fist and his jaw tightened. His eyes moved from Ashton to Kenzie to Nadia and then to me~