What Just Happened?

Annie: ~I woke up and got ready for school after many cute and occasional dirty text from Johnny he conviced me to let him give me a ride to school.~
Johnny: What are you thinking about sweetheart? *glances at her with a smile*
Annie: *smiles shrugs* Kissing you. *winks*
Johnny: *clears his throat smirks* Your distracting me, do you want me to crash?
Annie: Why? *smirks* You thinking about the same thing Johnny?
Johnny: *glances at her* Stop before I take us back to my place.
Annie: You sick pervert *chuckles*
Johnny: But you still love me
Annie: ~He parked his car in his usual spot and I grinned~
Johnny: What?
Annie: This is where we first met *smiles*
Johnny: *sits back, nods* Yeah *smirks and turns to face her* So what was your first impression of me sweetheart.
Annie: You were an arrogant spoiled brat. *looks at him with a grin.* ~I burst out laughing after I saw his face~
Johnny: Ouch *clutches his chest, smiles*
Annie: But you turned out to be a nice guy. *smiles softly* Perverted but over all a NICE guy
Johnny: Okay Okay, Want to know my first impression of you? *smirks*
Annie: I mean if I say no you'll still tell me, so what Johnny.
Johnny: I thought you were beautiful and fierce.
Annie: ~I blushed and winked~ You're not the only one hot stuff ~He places his lips over mine giving me a sweet soft kiss, I pushes my hand in his hair deepening the kiss, he held my chin. We both jumped at the honk of a car. Johnny and I got out of the car to see Hayden and Armani Laughing~
Hayden: Get a room! *laughing*
Annie: ~Armani and Hayden made their way inside the school laughing their asses off.~
Johnny: I'm gonna kiss those dumb asses
Annie: *chuckles* ~Johnny and I made our way into the crowded lobby, but I could see Asher at his locker. I looked at him but he never looked at our direction~ Should I talk to him now? Is it a good time?
Johnny: Annie? There is never a good time for this type of talk. *places his hand on her shoulder* You just have to do it, before the friendship is ruined.
Annie: ~I nodded taking in a deep breath~ Okay.. Wish me luck
Johnny: Good luck *kisses her cheek and leaves*
Annie: ~I started to slowly make my way towards Asher but I stopped as I saw a girl wrap her arms around him from behind. I was shocked. Asher turned and thats when I saw who she really was. It was Nadia. Then they started kissing. I watched the make out in front of his locker until I decided to turn around. What just happened?!~
Johnny: Annie wait! Hey Annie.
Annie: ~I felt a grip on my arm and looked up to see Johnny~
Johnny: Hey I've been calling your name the entire time.
Annie: *looks at her feet* S-Sorry I was.. I just feel dazed..
Johnny: I.. I know..
Annie: ~He pulled me into a hug. We ended up going to an empty set of stairs, we sat quietly as I tried to process what I had just seen. Why had my best friend been kissing my bully? I mean he knows what she did to me~ I can't belive Asher is actually with Nadia.
Johnny: I feel like beating the shit out of the bastard!
Annie: ~I held Johnny's hand hoping it would calm him from his raging anger~ No Johnny..
Johnny: Don't defend him! He doesn't deserve your support! He's being an a-
Annie: Johnny!.. If Asher really does like Nadia we have to support him even if we don't like it. We can't control who he falls in love with. Its his decision.
Johnny: Your point?
Annie: My point is that, we're his friends so we have to be supportive.
Johnny: Supportive my ass! He hurt you, he can-
Annie: He didn't hurt me! *sighs* look if it was any other girl I would have been happy for Asher, But since its Nadia...
Johnny: Exactly... I know Nadia she's just using him for something, He's just to stupid to see it.
Annie: Please just.. Lets just wait until Asher tells us whats going on.. Plus this just means he never liked me, which is a good thing. ~Johnny closes his eyes and clentched his jaw~
Johnny: No Annie. This proves he does love you.