Ditching With The Bad Boy

Annie: ~It was monday morning. I was headed out mom and dad had left early for work, Still hated Monday so imagine how frustrated I was when my car wouldn't start. 'Guess I'll have to walk and take the bus' I guess its not so bad *starts walking* Its actually nice with a breeze and I can enjoy the fall colors.~
Johnny: Morning Sweetheart. *slowly driving his car next to her* Whatcha doing?
Annie: *glances at him* Isn't it obvious? *smiles* I'm clearly walking to africa care join me?
Johnny: *rolls his eyes* Walking huh, well your hot knight came to save you *smirks* Get in the car LeBlanc.
Annie: Hot? *looks at him* don't flatter yourself, you look like cookie dough
Johnny: I happen to know you LOVE cookie dough *smiles* So are you admitting you Love me!
Annie: ~I continued to walk but his car slowly moved with me~
Johnny: C'mon sweetheart. I can't keep going slow.
Annie: I never told you to stay.
Johnny: I'll post your drunk video if you don't get in. *smirks*
Annie: *glares at him* You wouldn't dare!
Johnny: No Annie YOU wouldn't dare. I on the other hand would do it in a heart beat.
Annie: ~I did know for a fact he would post it, with my head hanging I walked around and to the other side of his car getting in next to him~ I hate you.
Johnny: Thank you! *smiles*
Annie: You really suck you know that?
Johnny: Nah girls usually tell me I'm amazing and a piece of eye candy. *smirks*
Annie: They're clearly brain dead.
Johnny: *chuckles*
Annie: ~He passed the school~ Hey eye candy you passed the school.
Johnny: I know
Annie: Seriously. C'mon Johnny take us back.
Johnny: You're so uptight, we're ditching classes
Annie: You can't do that!
Johnny: Just did *smiles and shrugs*
Annie: ~I looked out the window we had been driving for about an hour now, he finally came to a stop~ A nature park?
Johnny: Will you just get out of the car?
Annie: You're gonna kill me huh? *getting out* Hide me far in the woods?
Johnny: You're weird *smiles*
Annie: ~I followed him up a hiking trail then he broke away from the trail and I followed him as he looked like he knew where he was headed. The trees looked beautiful with their fall leaves. We finally made it to a cliff that looked out into the city below us. Honestly it was beautiful. Johnny sat against a rock and patted the ground next to him, I sat next to him enjoying the view, we were under a giant tree and the leaves were slowly falling, We sat silently~
Johnny: What are you think about?
Annie: *looks at him* Why you kidnapped me and when you're gonna throw me off the cliff.
Johnny: *shakes his head and laughs, looks at her* I actually never bring anyone up here..
Annie: Why? Its beautiful.
Johnny: Exactly. *smiles* I come up here alone because its amazing.
Annie: I thought the oh so famous bad ass Johnny Orlando thought parties and drinking was amazing
Johnny: Thats not necessarily true. *looks back into the open* Everyone needs alone time.. You're the only person who knows about this place. *looks at her*
Annie: ~My heart fluttered at his very words~ If this is your alone spot. Why did you bring me here? ~We finally looked at each other at the same time his eyes mesmerizing. But the moment didn't last long because I felt a droplet of water on my forehead and then another Johnny noticed too and it began to pour down rain~
Johnny: Shit! *stands up* Come on lets get back to the car, It'll be enough shelter!
Annie: *giggles* ~I stood up and spun in the rain~ Come on John are you afraid of a little rain? ~Splashes in a puddle~ Don't be uptight!
Johnny: No come on we're getting wet lets go to the car.
Annie: ~I walked over and took his hand~ Come on John loosen up and play in the rain with me!
Johnny: No
Annie: ~I gave him a pull and we both ended up falling in the puddle. A laughter escaped from my lips~
Johnny: Great now I'm soaked *smiles* you think this is funny?
Annie: Hilarious! ~Johnny splashed me with the puddle water. I splashed him back and started running~
Johnny: Annie! *laughs chasing her*
Annie: You're so slow! ~I called back but I was pulled back by two hands places on my waist, Johnny turned me around so I was looking at him, I could feel his warm hands through my soaked shirt, we were both laughing. Johnny's genuine laugh made my heart melt but I loved that moment. Our laughs died down and thats when I remembered the position we were in. His hands tightly on my waist holding us close together our bodies pressed against each other. His face was only centimeters from mine. Johnny moved some of my soaking hair from my face, holding one side of my face in his warm hand. I placed my hand on his chest as we closed our eyes and then it happened. His soft warm lips met
mine. It was a slow sensational kiss, sending goosebumps down my arms. Our mouths moving in sync with one another, I clutched my hand holding his shirt as if my legs would give out on me my other hand tangled in his soaked hair. I could feel him smile into the kiss, then he deepened the kiss. Its not what I expected to come out of this day but I was glad he made me ditch school~