Lets Hangout This Weekend

Lilia: Mmm!
Annie: ~Lilia took a bite of her burrito and her eyes fluttered shut as she smiled and chew while doing a happy dancing in her chair. I giggled~
Anna: Oh looks like the attitude is gone *sets try of drinks down*
Jayden: She was Hangry. *smiles*
Annie: ~We began to eat and talk about our week. It was Friday again and I was exhausted and didn't want to read another book. This week I had to study something for every class, after school I would study for hours. Today was the end of the week and on Monday I had testing, I hate school. We came to a mexican restaurant after school. Now my mind started to drift and that scene at Johnny's house played in my mind taunting me. "Don't mess with the bad boy." His words played in my head, It bugged me so much. I avoided him at school and it seemed to work, I mean he doesn't have a black eye so.. God why does he always make me feel this
way?~
Jayden: Annie!
Annie: *glances up* Sorry zoned out.
Lilia: Yeah we could tell.
Annie: *rolls her eyes at the obvious comment* What?
Jayden: Isn't that Asher and Hayden?? Annie: ~I looked behinds me and about three booths down I saw Asher and Hayden sitting blowing the strawpaper at each other while waiting for their ordered to be called. Asher's green eyes landed on me and he smiled and got up coming towards us~
Hayden: Mind if we join you beautiful ladies?
Annie: ~Before we could answer they just took a seat~
Hayden: Hey Annie Bananie! Aren't you gonna intoduce us to you're beautiful friends?
Annie: Sure. This is Anna, Lilia, and Jayden.
Hayden: Oh well you are all very hot.
Anna: Hayden we dated three years ago.
Hayden: Shit we did?
Asher: *Laughs* Oh yeah! *pushes Hayden*
Annie: ~We started talking and they joked around especially hayden~ *everyone laughing*
Asher: No really he gets drunk drunk after like 4 drinks.
Hayden: No I don't! Man shut up!
Annie: ~We were all laughing when Asher got a text~
Hayden: Who is it?
Asher: William, he wants to know if we're still on for Saturday.
Hayden: Fuck yeah!
Annie: Whats this Saturday?
Asher: Nothing much. We're going to Lazer tag, its fun *looks up from his phone* hey you girls should come
Hayden: Yeah!
Annie: No we don't want to intrude.
Hayden: We're inviting you! Its not an option we're going. You know that one saying 'the more the merrier!'
Annie: ~I glanced at the girls and they gave a nod~ Fine then.
Hayden: Great! I knew you would agree because you're my bestie!
Asher: The fuck?! *smiles* She's my bestie!
Jayden: I technically met her first so she's mine!
Annie: *giggles* ~We got dessert and started eating I had a bowl of cookie dough icecream when Asher tried to takes some I slapped his hand~ I don't share.
Asher: Not even with your best friends?
Annie: I only share with my mom.. Sometimes.
Asher: Okay *holds up his hands, both laugh*
Annie: ~After about half an hour we decided to go home~
Asher: Anns I can drive you home, I'm going your way anyways.
Annie: Okay let me just tell Jayden ~I told Jayden and the others and they grinned at me, i rolled my eyes at them and left. In the car Asher and I started singing to Alec Benjamin~
Asher: So are you coming tonight?
Annie: coming where?
Asher: *raises an eyebrow and smiles* You know the Collins academy annual carnival?
Annie: Carnival?! ~I have loved fairs, carnivals, amusement parks all my life!~ I don't know.
Asher: Oh I completely forgot! You're new! Thats more of a reason for you to come.
Annie: I said I don't know *smiles* Maybe, I'll see what the girls want to do.
Asher: Come on! You can just come with the guys and I.
Annie: Really?
Asher: Yeah! We love you.
Annie: I'll still ask them.
Asher: If they say yes lets go as a group!
Annie: Sure! ~Asher pulled up to my house and I got out~ Thanks for the ride.
Asher: Anything for you Anns! *smiles*
Annie: ~His dimply smile made my heart melt~ I'll text you.
Asher: Okay see ya later.
Annie: Bye. ~I went inside and ran up to my room texting the girls in the group chat after texting them I told Asher. I went to tell my mom and she was fine with it. At 6 Jayden came~