An Apology Gift?

Annie: ~I got home and tried pushing the accident out of my mind by eating edible cookie dough and watching friends. It worked for half an episode but then I was on that episode where Rachel and Ross were breaking up after Ross slept with the chick from the copying place. I don't know why but it made me feel guilty and Johnny was all I could think about. I need to apologize *grabs her backpack heading to her door. Stops* Actually? Why? *sets her backpack on the desk* Doesn't he deserve this? He slashed your tires, kidnapped you, and teased you *walking back to her bed, about to sit down* Okay but you already slapped him for the tire, he got you home, and he teases everyone it can't be helped. *walking back to the door and picking up her backpack* he didn't hurt you physically like you did him the least you can do is give him a face to face apology~ Fuck it. ~I grabbed my backpack and went to the store borrowing my dad's car, I got him an apology gift. I got to his house, only after driving 15 minutes to see his car in a drive way. After I knocked on the door I began to panic. A gift really?! This makes you look so desperate! Go get out of here *turns around ready to leave*
Johnny: Hello?
Annie: *whispers her eyes closed* Shit.. *turns around, hiding the gift behind her* H..Hey
Johnny: Look who came around *smirks leaning on the threshold board* Annie LeBlanc
Annie: Yep its me *tightly smiles* Well can Um I uh come in?
Johnny: Oh be my guest *moves in and holds the the door open for her*
Annie: ~I followed him into a livingroom where we sat on a black couch. His house was modern with blacks, whites, and silver.~
Johnny: So sweetheart why ya here?
Annie: Icametoapologize
Johnny: *smiles in amusement* Come again?
Annie: *blushes* I came to apologize.. I really didn't mean to burn you. *holds out the gift* ~He looked at me surprised and then burst into a fit of laughter. See I knew this would happen~ *rolls her eyes and stands up ready to leave*
Johnny: *grabs her hand pulling her back to sit down. Laughing*
Annie: I'm leaving if you want to continue laughing *pulls her arm away*
Johnny: *smiles* I'm done. Look Annie I just didn't think you would buy me a gift
Annie: So you aren't mad?
Johnny: I was annoyed but I wasn't really mad *chuckles* Especially not after this cute peace offering. *takes the gift and smiles* Shit. *shakes his head* I knew you had a crush on me!
Annie: A.. A crush? *blushing, rolls her eyes* No this is a gift to get you off my back!
Johnny: Sure it is! So sweetheart what did you get me? *starts pulling the tissue paper out then pulled out a black t shirt*
Annie: I spilled coffee on you what did you expect a brand new car?
Johnny: Oh yes how obvious *sarcastically*
Annie: Right, I should have gotten you a book on being grateful! ~I said that in an annoyed tone but he just chuckled~
Johnny: *reaches back into the bag and pulls out a handful of kisses* Oh look hugs and kisses chocolates.
Annie: Yeah so? I couldn't just get you a shirt.
Johnny: So you wanted to give me hugs and KISSES *smirks*
Annie: Yeah *blushes* Wait no! Not. Not that way! ~I hated double meaning jokes just as much as the next guy. I watched as he laughed as if he just heard the funniest thing in the world~ Its not funny! Hulk.
Johnny: *stops laughing* Hulk?
Annie: Cause you got so mad when I spilled the coffee, I'm surprised you hadn't turned green! ~He looked at me then lunged at me and started to tickle me. I busted out laughing as he did so~ S..Stop.. St.. Stahhp!! ~I managed to get through the laughs~
Johnny: Say Johnny is the hottest guy in the whole world and I'm sorry for pissing him off so much!
Annie: N.No! ~He shrugged and continued to tickle me~ Okay Okay.. Johnny is the hottest guy in the whole world and I'm sorry for pissing him off! So much! Now please stop! ~He did stop with that fucking smirk back on his lips. It was only then that I had noticed our current position. He was above me our faces only inches apart and his hands were on my waist pinning me down~
Lauren: Anybody home?!
Annie: ~Johnny and I both got up sitting next to each other. A girl with blonde hair walked in, she was wearing a uniform and looked a bit younger, probably 15 or 16~
Lauren: *smiles* Hi I'm Lauren. *makes her way over and sits next to Annie* Johnny's sister.
Annie: Uh hi! *smiles* I'm Annie, Johnny's *glances at Johnny* ~He had a stupid grin on his face waiting for me to say what he was to me~ His acquaintance.
Lauren: Acquaintance?
Annie: I would lie and say friend but I can't stand him!
Johnny: *smirks* Not what you said a few minutes ago.
Annie: *rolls her eyes* I'm gonna go now. Nice meeting you Lauren. *gets up*
Lauren: You too Annie *waves and goes upstairs*
Johnny: *walks Annie to the door* See you tomorrow Anns, Try to not miss me to much.
Annie: Won't be a problem Hulk. ~I got in my car and drove away~