Hot! Hot! Coffee!

Annie: ~I woke up and had toast and eggs for breakfast. I got dressed and dad came home just in time to take me and drop me off. I went inside to Jayden waiting at my locker~
Jayden: Did you really?! Slap the king of the golden boys?!
Annie: *rolls her eyes* Come on we're gonna be late to class.
Jayden: Oh no! *following her* I want all the tea! Don't think I'm gonna leave you alone about it!
Annie: Okay Okay! I'll tell you about it at lunch, I really don't want to be late for class.
Jayden: Yes! *jumps in excitement and leaves*
Annie: ~After my classes we meant up in the cafeteria and I told them everything~
Anna: Damn!! I wish I had seen it in person! *smiles* I can only imagine the look on his face
Annie: ~She held out her hand and I gave her a high five~ Okay well I really need a coffee. After the energy I spent on those jerks. *gets up and walks to get a coffee* ~I got my coffee and it was hot, I love fall so I was fine with it. I took a sip and thats when I had noticed I hadn't seen the badass gang all day so far. Well today is my lucky day. As I thought that I tripped and stumbled forward causing the coffee to spill on my hand and on someone~ I'm so sorry! I didn't- ~I looked up to see Johnny looking at me with fire in his eyes~
Johnny: ARE YOU FUCKING THAT STUPID THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO A SIMPLE AS THING AS WALK!!
Annie: I- I.. I didn't mean t-
Johnny: CUT THE SHIT! *pulls off his shirt*
Annie: ~I looked around and all the girls were drooling over his absolutely gorgeous body. I was blushing like crazy, I know the coffee is hot but wouldn't he get in trouble, before I could say anything he walked out throwing a glare at me. Even if he was an asshole, I felt so bad. I went to sit down forgetting about my own burn until Lilia brought it up~
Lilia: Well that happened. *looks at Annie's hand* Oh my god Annie you're hurt
Annie: I'm fine.
Anna: No Annie I know you're a bad bitch but that burn looks serious!
Annie: ~I tried convincing them but they took me to the nurse and got my hand wrapped up. I got to spanish class still feeling bad for Johnny. Asher and Hayden came into the class and sat next to me, I kept my head down~
Asher: Hey Anns *ruffles her hair*
Annie: Uh.. Hey.. ~I said still focusing on my paper. I knew that he probably hated me as much as Johnny did. I made the mistake of looking into his gorgeous green eyes and broke~ I'mreallysorryIreallydidn'tmeantospillthehotcoffeeonhim! (I'm sorry I really didn't mean to spill the hot coffee on him)
Hayden: *Laughs* Nice doodles Annie
Annie: *I blush a little and cover my paper* I'm sorry about the accident! I really am!
Asher: *sits next to her, Hayden sits next to him* Anns take a chill pill, Johnny isn't that mad anymore.
Annie: THAT mad? So he is still mad?
Hayden: Don't listen to Asher, Johnny is not mad at all! I mean if someone spilled hot coffee on you wouldn't you be mad?
Annie: ~I had to admit he was right~ *nods*
Hayden: Now smile, its your best feature *winks and rubs her chin*
Annie: ~I blushed a little and looked at Asher~
Asher: Don't mind him he flirts with everyone
Hayden: I do not flirt with everyone, I don't flirt with guys, or old ass women.
Asher: Man shut up. *rolls his eyes*
Annie: ~I laughed and we started talking, they were nice and I couldn't focus on my work which lead me to not complete the assignment~