It's Over

Annie: ~I was at my locker putting my books away. It had been a normal day I could still smile from last night.~
Kenzie: Hello Annie.
Annie: ~Why?! Just why?! I hoped that after what Johnny did to Trashton she would never show her face around me again. I thought it was over.~ *glances at her* Hello miss bitch. WhAt PlEaSuRe Do I hAvE? To see you?
Kenzie: Do you have to be sarcastic all the damn time?
Annie: Yes if I'm not I'll die *takes out a book*
Kenzie: Stop being so nasty towards me.
Annie: Funny coming from the girl who assulted me and got her boyfriend to assult me once and then got him to try again *glares at her*
Kenzie: Listen I just came to tell you to stay away from Ashton and I. We're so done with you and Johnny and both your shit. So leave us alone!
Annie: Oh no! *fakes a whine* How WILL we do it? *closes her locker* It'll be very difficult but we'll try our best. *starts walking*
Kenzie: *clenches her hands into fists* I'm serious LeBlanc. I don't want Ashton to get hurt again, I'll make sure we stay away from you guys. I'm not apologizing either, lets just forget it all and NEVER speak again.
Annie: ~I looked at her, she looked serious. This would actually be good since I don't know why the guys hate each other~ Okay. ~Kenzie gave me a nod before leaving. That 'weird bitch' well like I said now Johnny won't have to worry about trashton at all~
Jayden: Annie!!
Annie: *turns around to get hugged* Woah whats up I'm right here *giggles*
Anna: What was that demon doing around you?
Annie: Oh that? Nothing. She said she'll leave me alone after Johnny beat the shit out of trashton. Come on we'll be late to class ~I pulled them away. I did feel bad that I hadn't told my best friends that I was dating Johnny but I just didn't know if it was the right time. We all went to our classes without further discussion.~
-----
Annie: *muttering* Damn it Damn it Damn it ~I was rushing to my next class as I had been in the library getting a copy of my assignment, the halls were empty so I was beyond late. Okay maybe a minute late. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and I was pulled into an empty class room, I closed my eyes tight and swung my free hand but whoever had me, pinned them over my head~
Johnny: *chuckles* You need to stop watching horror movie.
Annie: *opens her eyes* You need to stop kidnapping people!
Johnny: I'm not kidnapping people, I'm kidnapping my girlfriend *leans in closer* Thats okay right?
Annie: Yeah... *smiles* So go kidnap your girlfriend and stop making me late to class!
Johnny: Well since you're already late *starts kissing her neck*
Annie: Johnny now is not the time.
Johnny: *whispers* Just one kiss.
Annie: ~His body came closer and thats when I stepped on his foot with my heal~
Johnny: Ow! What the hell?!
Annie: I really have to get to class *kisses his cheek* I'll see you at lunch boyfriend *steps out*
Johnny: You'll pay for that Girlfriend. *smirks*
Annie: Can't wait 'sweetheart' *giggles and looks back at him, blows him a kiss turns back around* ------------
Annie: ~It was now lunch but our group was having lunch in the library. We don't ever do this but Hayden was eyeing the young new librarians assistant. Sadly for Hayden she wasn't here. I was eating my sandwhich inbetween Jayden and Johnny, listening to William talk about some party that went to complete shit after the cops got there~
Asher: So Annie when do you want to meet up next for the project?
Annie: Oh hmm we can meet today after school. Your text book is already at my house *shrugs*
Asher: Sounds good *nods*
Annie: ~Johnny held my hand under the table when I looked at him he just gave me a smile but he was tense~
Hayden: Project?! For spanish?! How could you guys just leave me! I don't have a partner! *crosses his arms infront of him* Traitors.
Annie: Its not our fault you ditched school.. Mrs. Alvarez will assign you a partner.
Johnny: Or, Asher and you can partner up an Annie can have a new partner.
Asher: That doesn't make any sense. Annie and I already started our project.
Johnny: *Jaw tightens* I'm just stating so you can help Hayden catch up. *glaring at Asher*
Asher: We can manage Johnny.
Armani: Woah whats with all the tension? Whats going on, you two never argue.
Jayden: Yeah. *nods*
Johnny: We're not arguing
Lilia: Lets just change the subject *chuckles nervously*
Annie: ~I glances between Asher and Johnny they were both glaring at each other like they wanted to kill each other~
Johnny: Actually Annie and I have to go. Remember Annie? I wanted to show you that one place.
Annie: I-
Asher: We always have lunch together, it doesn't look like Annie wants to leave yet.
Annie: Wa-
Johnny: You don't know what she wants
Asher: And you do? *challengingly raises his eyebrow*
Johnny: *bitterly* Actually I do.
Asher: H-How?
Johnny: She's my girlfriend! *smirks*
Hayden: What?!
William: When did this happen?!
Annie: Actually-
Armani: *chokes on his water*
Annie: Guys-
Lilia: You didn't even tell us!
Annie: I'm-
Anna: Exactly! How long?!
Annie: ~Everyone was talking except Johnny, Asher, and I~ Okay stop! ~Everyone shut up instantly~ Yes I'm dating Johnny. Yes we didn't tell you, I mean we just started dating last night! We didn't tell you but now you know so just shut up ~Everyone looked at Johnny and I~
Lilia: Oh my god I'm so happy for you guys
Hayden: My children! *wipes fake tears*
Jayden: You guys make a cute couple!
Asher: *slams his open hand on the table causing everyone to stop, stands up* I have work to do
Annie: ~He was just glaring at Johnny~ Asher... ~He didn't even look at me, just swung his backpack over his shoulder and started walking out. I was about to get up but Johnny held my hand~
Johnny: *softly* Don't go.
Annie: *nods* ~Did this make me a bad friend to Asher??~