Give Her a Chance

Annie: ~After ditching first period I went to my other classes, when I got to spanish I saw Asher with Nadia, she was in what once was my seat. She never came to class but when she did she would never mind us, a bit of jealousy pooled in my stomach but I pushed it aside and made my way to the back, Ashers green eyes met mine for a split second. He didn't look back after that. That class was the worst, sitting behind them I had to witness all their kissing and giggling. Finally the class ended and I rushed out of that class as quickly as I could, I practically ran into the cafeteria and sat at the usual table. Next to Johnny, I turned ready to rant but as soon as I opened my mouth he put an m&m cookie in my mouth~
Johnny: I know today has been the worst day of your life.
Annie: ~My heart melted, I didn't even have to say anything for him to comfort me with food~ *smiles and finishes the cookie*
Johnny: I also got you a chicken sandwich from chick fil a and a box of bruncha crunch bites
Annie: ~He set the bag down in front of me~ Thanks *looks at him* But how did you know I would have a bad day?
Hayden: He didn't! That was my lunch! *pouts*
Annie: ~I looked at Johnny and laughed as he just shrugged~
Johnny: Think of Annie don't be selfish *smiles*
Annie: Why didn't you fight back? *splitting the sandwich in half*
Hayden: He threaten to release some.. Private videos on his phone.
Annie: ~Our whole table bursted out laughing as he tried telling us they were videos of him being drunk and doing stupid Hayden things~ *whispers to Johnny* Thanks.
Johnny: For what?
Annie: Just being here and helping me feel better.
Johnny: Anything for you sweetheart *kisses her cheek*
Jayden: Get a room! *giggles*
Kenzie: Hello Annie LeBlanc and Johnny Orlando.
Annie: ~Didn't she say she was going to leave us alone~ *turns to look at her*
Kenzie: Well aren't you two a cute couple.
Dylan: They are *nods, smirks* But you know whose a cuter couple?
Kenzie: *taps her chin* Who?
Dylan: Asher and Nadia *smiles* They make a perfect couple don't you 8 agree?
Anna: Listen you wanna be bitches, shut up before we beat you to pulps and throw you in the sewers for the rats to eat.
Dylan: Go ahead try it *takes a step closer*
William: I wouldn't challenge her. Anna never backs down from a challenge, no one will be able to stop her.
Lilia: No one is going to stop her *glaring at the two girls*
Kenzie: We're just asking our friend an innocent queation. *glances at everyone* But looks like her parents need to protect her 24/7
Johnny: There's nothing innocent about you two
Annie: ~There was something frightening about how calm Johnny was. Kenzie and Dylan noticed~
Johnny: Now I suggest you both leave *they don't move* Now. *the two walk away*
Armani: They don't have anything to do with their lives so now they're trying to control Ashers.
William: Asher's a clever mate but the wankers not even making any sense, even a dumb person could see that Nadia is using him.
Jayden: I don't know *looks at the ground* Do you think we should give her a chance? *looks at them all shocked at what she said* If he's happy shouldn't we as his FRIENDS be supportive?
Armani: I would be with you if it were any other girl but we know Nadia. *looks at everyone* Kenzie is always up to something and he minions are always close behind her. We need to have a serious talk with Asher.
Annie: I definitely agree. ~I looked at the cafeteria door when Asher and Nadia walked in, they were holding hands as they walked towards us Asher gave a us a dimpley smile as they came and sat next to us~
Asher: I think I don't have to apologize for for a millionth time. *smiles*
Hayden: What the fuck Asher?!
Asher: What??
Anna: What is she doing here?! She can not sit here!
Annie: ~Asher sighed like he knew this was going to happen. He sent Nadia to get her food then looked at us~
Asher: Nadia's my girlfriend, alright??
William: Have you knocked your head?! She's the same girl who helped Kenzie corner Annie and assult her!
Annie: ~Asher stared right into my eyes. It was like he was only talking to me~
Asher: I know but she's changed. Please can you just accept the fact that she's my girlfriend?
Annie: ~I looked away and felt Johnny hold my hand stroking the back of it with his thumb~
Armani: No. No we can't. Don't you see?! She's using you!! *calms down* Ash man you're smarter than this.
Asher: But she has changed! I know she has!... How about we all go to dinner? You will all get to know her better, just one dinner.
Johnny: *Laughs* We already know her. *stops laughing* You better get your shit together before I do it for you.
Annie: ~The two glared at each other~
Asher: Fine.. All these years of friendship and you're letting one girl get in the middle of it. *starts standing, looks at Annie* I thought you would all be supportive and trust me..
Annie: Wait! ~I glanced at everyone who looked shocked at me speaking, when my eyes met Ashers they softened. I put a soft smile~ When?