Cut The Awkwardness

Annie: ~I looked up from painting the mexican flag. Asher was looking at me which made me blush a little and smile at him, then I went back to work. He was doing the writing of the report while I was making the things for the diarama. Wiping my forehead with the back of my hand as if I had ran a marathon when really I was trying to draw the eagle and rattle snack. Thats when I heard a chuckle~ What?
Asher: *grabbing a wipe* You have red paint on your forehead *chuckles and starts wiping at it*
Annie: ~His eyes were focused on the red splotch glancing down at me every now and then, while my eyes were glued onto him. Before I could say anything my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw it was Johnny. A grin planted itself onto my face~
John🚫: On a scale of 1-10, How badly do you want me to come over?
Sweet💘: Can I say negative?
John🚫: No! I'm hurt.
Annie: ~I giggled and rolled my eyes at his text~
John🚫: Now you have to let me come over and kiss me until I feel better.
Sweet💘: Then come.
John🚫: Don't tempt me. Or else I won't be able to hold back on just kissing.
Annie: ~His last text made me blush~
Sweet💘: Either way you can't. Did you forget about my project today with Asher?
John🚫: Hmmm. Okay.
John🚫: Asher must be boring, How bout you tell him to get lost and I can climb in through your window and we can 😉
Annie: ~I rolled my eyes and quickly texted back~
Sweet💘: Don't even think about it. I have to go now and finish I'll talk to you later❤
Annie: ~I put my phone down forgetting that Asher was here. He was just typing on the computer.~
Asher: That was Johnny right?
Annie: Uh.. Yeah.. ~Asher lightly grabbed my hand in his, I gave him a sweet smile but I knew he wanted to say something~ Asher?.. Whats wrong?
Asher: *gives he a sad smile* Anns I don't wanna see you get hurt.
Annie: Huh??
Asher: You're new to the school. I don't think you understand just how big of a player Johnny really is. *glances at her* I've seen him sleep with girls, tell them he loves her and when he's bored he'd break their hearts.. I don't want that to happen to you Anns.
Annie: ~I slowly pulled my hand from his soft grip. I knew he was right, I knew this could probably end badly but I wanted to make it work. I trusted Johnny, I mean something to him~ Asher you don't have to worry about me. Johnny would never hurt me.
Asher:... I'm just looking out for you..
Annie: *rolls her eyes* I can take care of myself Asher. *crosses her arms infront of her* Anyways aren't you guys best friends? You should be telling me to trust him, not telling me to doubt him
Asher: *looks at her, sigh* I'm sorry. You're right... I didn't mean to get you upset *turns around* Can.. Can we just forget about it?
Annie: ~I gave a nod~ Sure ~We went back to work a thick cloud of awkwardness filled the entire room. After about 30 minutes I couldn't stand it. I stood up and stretched~ Hey lets take a break. *smiles* Lets go eat and play video games.
Asher: Thank the lord! *smiles* I thought you were just gonna let me die of boredom and hunger.
Annie: I would never *both chuckle* ~We went down and to an arcade then had food. This is what I loved about our friendship, we always left the problem behind and enjoyed being friends. But I still had a feeling that to Asher it was more than friends~