Rumors and Revenge

Annie: ~I could heard the gossip as I made my way to the cafeteria.
Gossiper 1: *whispers* I heard Johnny dumped her.
Gossiper 2: He made the right choice
Gossiper 1: He should be with someone like me.
Gossiper 3: Someone said she slept with Johnny. I knew she was a slut.
Gossiper 4: Did you see the huge bruise on Asher's face? Poor baby. But I'm sure this is all her fault
Annie: ~Its fine Annie ignore them. Just ignore them you're strong, its gonna be alright~
Asshole: She's is fucking hot now that Johnny dumped. I'd love to do her.
Annie: ~Don't punch the perv, don't punch the perv, don't punch the perv. More harsh word fell out into the straight silence. Pathetic, Desperate, and Slut. Don't tear up, they don't deserve your tears you've already cried enough.~
Gossiper 5: I heard she used black magic on Johnny
Annie: What makes you think you're fucking safe?! *glaring at the girl* If you all are gonna say shit then you better fucking man the fuck up and say it to my face! ~people gasp and whisper~
Gossiper 6: Damn no wonder Johnny dumped you!!
Annie: ~People agreed and continue to bash me, Before I realised I was being shoved making me stumble back I heard laughter but before I could cry I heard someone~
Anna: You fucking bitch *smiles, shoves her* Who the fuck said you can touch MY best friend?!
Annie: ~I turned to see her with Jayden and Lilia with her all looking pissed
Gossiper 7: Your best friend is a cheater!
Jayden: And you're a fucking air head head if you believe those fucking rumors. Isn't Johnny a player?! I don't see you pathetic assholes bashing him, all you do is praise the fucking asshole when most of you know you bored him. Now get the fuck out of our faces.
Annie: ~Everyone was quiet now. Taking in all the drama as it happened~
Lilia: Come on Annie lets get out of here.
-----------
Annie: ~We found an empty bench in the school. I leaned on the wall, Jayden stood next to me~
Lilia: You okay Annie?
Annie: Uh.. Yeah *looks at her* I'm fine, Thanks for the help.
Jayden: Listen Annie, we know that you don't want to talk about what happened the other night. But you don't have to avoid us. We only care about you being safe.
Annie: ~Tears filled my eyes as I pulled them all into a hug~ I know. Thank you guys so much! ~After a while of hugging I pulled away~ I'm sorry I've been avoiding you guys. Its just a lot has been happening and its all been very painful. I thought that if I didn't talk to anyone and handled it myself I would feel better. I was wrong. I'm sorry.
Anna: Girl what the fuck are you apologizing for? We're your friends, you don't have to explain anything to us. We just want you to be fine.
Lilia: Yeah Annie. If you don't want to talk about it, its okay!
Jayden: Who needs guys when you have Netflix and ice cream! Right?
Annie: *they all laughed* You know what? You're actually right *smiles* I'm fine now.
Jayden: It's settled then, we're skipping our last classes and going to find some really good food.
Annie: Wait guys I want to tell you something.
Lilia: What? Did something happen?
Annie: ~I nodded my head and took in a deep breath~ Johnny was at my place last night..
Anna: WHAT?! Did he do anything? Should I kick his ass? You know what I'm gonna kick his Ass where is the bastard?!
Annie: We kissed.
Lilia: You kissed?!
Annie: Then Asher came right after I pushed Johnny away.
Jayden: Asher, You and Johnny were in the same room?! How come Armani never told me any of this?!
Anna: Why were they there?!
Lilia: Oh my god shut up and let her speak!
Annie: ~They all looked at me~ Asher came and I made a decision
Jayden: What did you do??
Annie: *inhales and exhales* I'm going to get some revenge.