Bloody Hell

Annie: ~The rest of the day was pure torture of boredom. Finally at the end of the day I had to stay after since we had that teacher who said 'you have to finish the test before you leave'. When I stepped out I saw that the students were all gone, well no one was outside. I walked over to my car as I pulled on the handle someone pressed their hand against the door, I turned around to see Ashton and Kenzie smirks on their faces. As my british friend would say Bloody hell~
Kenzie: Hello Annie *hatred in her voice*
Annie: ~She and Ashton both looked like they wanted to rip me limb by limb. Thats just peachy~ Really great seeing you two but I really have to get home. How about we catch up later? *smiles* Yeah? ~I reached for the door handle but got stopped once again Ashton took my keys and threw them~ Hey!
Ashton: Who the fuck do you think you are?!
Annie: ~They both looked angry and what I did next was something you should never do!~ *sarcastically* Mariah Carrie ~Ashton came towards me with pure anger, his face red and everything. I wanted to step back but I also didn't want to show him I was scared so I wore a fierce mask~
Ashton: You just never know when to shut up! *he spat* You piece of s-
Annie: Really?! Is that all you can do? *glares at him* All talk when its mostly bullshit. *turns* Now I have to really go before I inhale more of your shitty personality. ~I shoved past him, but before I could go any further I felt his grip on my arm, my eyes watered at the grip. He pushed me to the ground causing me to scrap against it. Kenzie was watching with amusement, to say she was sociopath was an understatement. Ashton pulled me back up his hand back in the air, I slammed my eyes shut and braced myself for the impact. Nothing came, he actually let go of me. I opened my eyes and saw Johnny holding Ashton up by the collar of his shirt Johnny looked beyond furious! I was a bit scared of him. Johnny punched Ashton square in the jaw~ Johnny!! ~He punched him again causing Ashton to fall~ Johnny!
Johnny: Get back Annie!!
Annie: ~I tried to pull him away before anything can happen~ Johnny please st-
Johnny: I said get back!
Annie: ~He jerked his arm from me, causing me to stumble back and just watch, I could barely do even that I turned away so I only heard the grunts and punches of the guys. As the fight progressed and Johnny was clearly winning I knew I had to stop it. I ran over and noticed Kenzie running towards to help Ashton~ Johnny! Stop please! ~I whined, Johnny looked up at me then back down at Ashton, he huffed and shook him one last time before letting go. He was still clearly angry. Kenzie helped Ashton and I had gotten Johnny to stop~ Go! Now! ~When they were gone I turned to Johnny angered~ What the hell was that?!
Johnny: You tell me!! *takes steps closer*
Annie: ~He looked so mad at me fire in his eyes and steam coming from his ears. I took a step back~ Johnn-
Johnny: No Annie! I saw you talking to them! I heard the shit you said!
Annie: Johnny.
Johnny: I'm not done! Do you think this is all a joke?! Why the fuck would you provoke them like this! You were all alone! Do you not understand how serious the situation was?! Annie you should try fucking listening to us next time!! If I hadn't come in time..
Annie: ~The pain in my eyes were clearly visible~
S-s-s-sso what are you saying? I should have I should have given up?! Like I would do that! I was just defending myself!
Johnny: For fucking sakes Annie! Theres a difference between defending and provoking! Especially when you're alone with angry people!
Annie: ~I could feel the tears in my eyes~
Johnny: Nooo! But badass Annie does whatever the fuck she wants! *turns and starts walking*
Annie: Johnny.. ~I said it quietly and but he heard and kept walking. One of the hot angry tears rolled down my cheek as I watched him leave. Bloody hell~